Stay at home Mom

Posted by Reviewer2278225 on Oct 03, 2008

These are OK. They do their job...I sleep great...However they are a little hard to go down.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1960936 on May 31, 2009

Would give a perfect score if the pills were capsules because they would be easier to swallow

Caused loose bowel movements.

Posted by Reviewer2903616 on Feb 08, 2011

Gave me loose bowel movements taking only 400mg a day. I helped me sleep a little but was not worth nutrient loss from the loose bowls. Will be buying Magnesium Glycinate next time. The citrate form may be good for some people but definitely not for me.

not the best formulation

Posted by happyherbs on Nov 29, 2012

You should always take mg citrate with a full glass of water on an empty stomach to prevent side effects. I haven't ordered again for a magnesium supplement, as this one makes my stomach play up and I don't need the added regularity, you'd be better off getting a different blend for best absorbtion also, some great info about mg here: http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium-HealthProfessional/

average

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Nov 20, 2016

No longer helping with leg cramps, so I switched brands. Also, its not free of magnesium stearate.

Couldn't tolerate

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Mar 30, 2014

This was recommended by Dr. Oz for pain but my stomach couldn't take it, not even one with food. I was nauseated and had acid reflux so I guess it's not for me but if you have chronic pain and a strong stomach it might just work for you.

magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer3293147 on May 10, 2010

This product makes me sleep very well and helps with my bones health

Mag Citrate Good, Mag Malate Better

Posted by Reviewer1936053 on Jun 04, 2010

I found this to be good but not as effective as the Source Naturals magnesium malate. I also had to be careful of the amount of vitamin C I was taking at the same time.

Tablet are too big !

Posted by 5588481098392099935 on Nov 13, 2016

I can't judge the effects now because my husband and I started to take these only 2 days ago. But one very disappointing thing is the size of the tablets ! They are really big, and are difficult to swallow. I have to cut them in half.

good

Posted by 5239087020676622001 on Nov 21, 2016

good