Best thing for my anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2312429 on Sep 29, 2010

I have tried several things for my anxiety and inability to relax....St. John's Wort, Valerian, Kava kava, 5htp, Rhodiola, GABA. Multivitamins, True Calm, Aminos, L-Theanine. A regular supplement coctail that not only is a disappointment but also expensive. This isn't to say that these things won't work for someone else, but they didn't work for me the way I wanted them to - they always started out pretty good and then stopped working. Anyway, I take Magnesium Citrate twice a day, 2 tabs each time and it works amazingly. It has cured me of the restlessness and buzziness that has made me feel like I couldn't relax and enjoy the moment. I don't know how it works exactly, but for me, it does. Also keeps me regular, which I wasn't before, so I decent side effect. Might not be for everyone for anxiety, but give it a try for 1-2 days before you shut the idea down - just might be your silver bullet.

Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 200 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1931938 on Feb 07, 2008

I have been taking these for the last three years and cannot believe the relief I have received from continual constipation with diverticulosis. It took me a year, but my husband is now also taking this magnesium and he also cannot believe the relief.

It's True - Magnesium is a Miracle

Posted by Reviewer2784406 on Feb 29, 2008

This product has many benefits! It's good for muscle cramps, heart irregularity, and intestinal regularity!! Love it and wouldn't want to live without it!

Fairly quick results!

Posted by Reviewer1426035 on Nov 12, 2008

I only received this Product on Monday November 3rd. I started taking it on Tuesday November 4th. Within a few days I noticed improvement in my maladies! Namely: Restless Leg Syndrome, Migraines, also I seem to be sleeping better, as I also have Sleep Apnoea. I also seem to have more energy during the day!

Magnesium is Essential!

Posted by Reviewer1329554 on Feb 10, 2009

I ordered this supplement as part of an overall anti-inflammation regime and so far I am seeing wonderful results. I was suffering from several muscle spasms and my masseuse has a much easier time working the effected areas now that I am taking magnesium.

helped me with constipation from meds

Posted by Reviewer2034492 on Jan 21, 2010

I have had chronic constipation ever since I was put on medications for my heart attack and my fibromyalgia. I had tried eating lots of fiber, water, wheat bran, prunes, etc. and still wasn't seeing much results. A friend told me about using magnesium and I did some research.. I found that magnesium citrate was the kind that seemed to be absorbed better and decided to give it a try. I started with only 1 caplet a night and had to increas it up to 4. I still drink lots of water, and try to eat plenty of fiber and so far it seems to be working. I take them before I go to bed.. it also helps me sleep much more soundly. I will be ordering more soon.

Rose Terwiske

Posted by Reviewer2814194 on Oct 17, 2007

Very Good Product. I can tell a diffence when my daughter and I don't take it. We use it for calming.

Magnesium with calcium

Posted by Reviewer2617780 on Nov 17, 2007

I have the beginnings of osteoporosis and my doctor said to take magnesium with my calcium for better calcium absorption of the calcium. My most recent bone scan showed improvement so this really works.

With Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Calcium this goes down well

Posted by Reviewer1568078 on Jan 27, 2011

I take 3 tablets every day. I started out with one, but I wasn't feeling that great and some online resources recommended taking more especially if you have pancreas and kidney issues. So I take 3 per day now. One at breakfast, dinner, and about an hour before I go to bed. It calms you down, so it's great to take late in the day. Online sources recommend taking 1000mg per day, but I feel great at 600mg.

sweet dreams

Posted by Reviewer2253922 on May 27, 2010

Great stuff! Always use it at stressful time - works like mom's hug :)