the best

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 08, 2016

I have tried so many different magnesiums and this is the only one that I really like the best.

Gently calming to nerves

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

Seems to have a perceptible calming effect on the nervous system. I was looking for something stronger however to deal with severe tension in my body due to sleep deprivation & fatigue. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page to see my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Now Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1462661 on Jan 24, 2016

I take this in the evening before bed and it helps me to get a great nights sleep.

super good

Posted by 4844806052765778434 on Dec 12, 2015

great!

This used to be my favorite magnesium

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 19, 2015

This brand of magnesium is great and the citrate form is good. I still buy this, mostly for my dad because it helps keep him 'regular'. I think he takes two a day. I'm not sure, but I think its also good for his heart. I used to take this one too, but now I take the glycinate form, which is slightly better absorbed, less likely to cause bowel issues, but for someone whocould use a little loosening up, this is perfect. Magnesium is calming, relaxing and good for muscles aches and pains.

Great product and price

Posted by 4640835835864020803 on Sep 07, 2015

Been using magnesium citrate post workout on workout days (400mg) and on non workout days I take 200mg at night, few hours before going to sleep. Great for relaxing and recovery!

Great for restless legs

Posted by Reviewer2004216 on Sep 01, 2015

This is the only thing that worked for my restless legs, now I am able to sleep well again.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Aug 19, 2015

This helps me sleep and it also helps keep my stools soft and "regular"!!!

I like this format

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 03, 2015

200 mg is the perfect dose for me. I take one or two at night before bed and it helps with sleeping through the night.

very good product