Great product!

Posted by pokkus on Apr 12, 2013

Good product and excellent price. Absolutely my favorite magnesium product in the market!

Helpful for cramps and muscle aches

Posted by SereneInSingapore on Mar 12, 2013

We use this whenever the children have had a tiring day. It relaxes their muscles and I think helps them sleep better.

highly bioavailable form of magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Feb 01, 2013

The tablets are large but if this is a highly bioavailable form of Mg and if swallowing is an issue, there is also a powder . I have been purchasing this product for a year and plan to continue. Very helpful for a number of conditions. It has helped me with prevention of migraine and muscle cramps.

good for everything

Posted by Reviewer2047688 on Jan 27, 2013

I've been trying to increase my magnesium intake for the last couple of weeks. This product seems to be very well absorbed at 2 per day - more than that and it gives me diarrhea. My menstrual cycle arrived unannounced this month (ie no spotting or cramping beforehand, and not a single cramp during) however I found myself feeling quite angry/anxious, which unfortunately for me (and my family) is quite normal. I've strangely been able to increase my dosage to 7 per day during my period, and no sign at all of loose stools, and my anger/anxiety has calmed a bit. I dont know if this is going to have the same effect next month, but I'm going to keep going at this level and hope so. I mainly started magnesium to try to alleviate bad lower back pain, so will report back if/when I have any success.

LIFESAVER

Posted by Vibes72 on Jan 18, 2013

Etter å ha slitt med senestrekk/kramper i legger og fotblad i laaaang tid, fikk jeg tips om å prøve Magnesium. Til min store overraskelse fungerte det fra FØRSTE DAG!! Strekken/krampene kom som vanlig, men nå gikk det faktisk å strekke den vekk!! Tidligere var det opp til en time med vandring og strekking på natterstid, men med magnesium innabords, klarte jeg og strekke vekk krampene mens jeg lå i senga!! Etter noen dagers bruk var krampene/senestrekken BORTE!!!! Anbefales på det VARMESTE!!!!! I had terrible problems with leg/foot cramps. Waking up in the middle of the night, almost screaming.. had to walk around, stretch and so on for up to an hour a night! Well, sice I started using Magnesium citrate the problem is G O N E!! Actually from the first day I started.

Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 200 mg, 250 Tablets

Posted by 4800813306882394960 on Jan 15, 2013

Good quality and price

Magnesium

Posted by 5096322385502192555 on Jan 07, 2013

Great price and great product.

Digestive Health

Posted by Reviewer2472438 on Dec 22, 2012

I currently use Magnesium Citrate for digestive assistance. Switched to Now Foods with no problems and gluten free.

excellent magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1381105 on Dec 08, 2012

Easily digestible, no extra ingredients or additives. Solid product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1894631 on Dec 06, 2012

I give as a nutrician therapist 50 mg daily to my big old dog (in his food) and he seems very happy with it and he has less backpain.