NOW Magnesium Citrate 200mg

Posted by Reviewer2029352 on Sep 30, 2009

All of these products are excellent, the truth is in our health. This is why we continue the purchase them again and again.

Magnesium Citrate Tablets 200 mg (Vegetarian)

Posted by Reviewer1702065 on Oct 08, 2009

Magnesium Citrate Tablets are made in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices and are Vegetarian suitable varieties-works for me. They seem to be a good value, too. P.S. To be able to submit this you have to rate and review all the products from your list. You can not just rate or just review just one or not complete list of the products. That's not how I understood this request:"If possible, please rate (by clicking on the stars), and also review the product(s)".

magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer1346378 on Jul 15, 2009

I find this magnesium citrate beneficial, it is recommended, because it dissolves better than regular magnesium; allow it into the blood stream before being pasted thought the digestive system.

Another superior NOW product

Posted by Reviewer1201926 on Jul 16, 2009

High quality, well absorbed magnesium supplement

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Jul 21, 2009

Great potency for good price. Good quality too.

Magnesium Citrate 200g

Posted by Reviewer2710529 on Jul 28, 2009

Iam taking it for 3 weeks in combination with B6 50mg. Feeling more happy and relaxed. But best of, all got my energy and motivation back. I will be taking it for a long time because of other life long problems that need more improvement. I only wish I had known about this product bevor. Also found that iHerb.com has low price for shipping to Australia.

Now Mag tabs

Posted by Reviewer3079038 on Aug 06, 2009

Have been taking this product for a few years now. It works well, is reasonably priced, and easy to swallow. Seems to be of good quality. The large amount saves more frequent reorders.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1740271 on Aug 07, 2009

It seems to be a good quality product with it being priced right. I think it has helped me with weight loss; I take it with potassium supplement.

great.

Posted by Reviewer3129955 on Aug 25, 2009

great product. i wish they'd make 400mg or 500mg per tablet.

excellent Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2304653 on Aug 31, 2009

seems to work great to offset the extra calcium I get in everything. Hope it is relaxing my blood pressure some. Great shipping, fast delivery.