Satisfaction

Posted by Reviewer2180867 on Dec 17, 2011

My Doctor told me to take extra magnesium due to adrenal and thyroid problems. I now take 2 a day with meals. So far it appears to help with bowel movements & leg cramps at night. I will find out on my next test to see if my adrenals have improved.

If it was a Good-Time Release, I'd give it 5 Stars

Posted by Reviewer1985580 on Jun 29, 2010

NEVER take "Magnesium Oxide" --- The body can't absorb it!! "NOW is a good company.

Great Value & Product

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on May 02, 2015

This product has magnesium stearate in it which is toxic. It breaks down cell membrane integrity as well as is harmful to your immune system.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2374726 on Jul 25, 2010

this product is very good for restless legs and leg aches, it has fixed all my problems so I continue to take it so I get a good nights sleep.

Good value!

Posted by Reviewer2667839 on Mar 10, 2010

I could not find Mg Citrate in tablet form at any drug store where I live-- only the liquid. The tablets are coated for easy ingestion and the large bottle is quite a good value for money. I would purchase these again.

Magnesium citrate tablets

Posted by Reviewer2878292 on Nov 04, 2008

This has been a more bioavailable form of magnesium for my husband, as opposed to the oxide form which can cause diarrhea because of it's poor absorption level. He uses it with coral calcium capsules to get a good balance of minerals.

For better sleep

Posted by Reviewer1094482 on Mar 28, 2008

I take this and 200mg vit E to help avoid night-time Restless Leg Syndrome.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Oct 25, 2008

I believe the tablets work better than the capsules. My daughter takes 2 at night for sleep and to help with spasticity.

Roger Trudell

Posted by Reviewer1906641 on Apr 12, 2008

Made a big difference in my ability to sleep, while calming the Restless Leg syndrome symptoms.

We are all Magnesium deficient

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jun 14, 2011

Since I started taking this Magnesium many of my complaints have abated; restless leg, heart flutters, night time hot sweats, even constipation. Recommend especially to post menopausal women.