10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 200 mg, 250 Tablets

These are a good deal

Posted by Reviewer2123273 on Nov 01, 2007

These tablets are easy to swallow and the larger quantity makes them a good value for your money.

With Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Calcium this goes down well

Posted by Reviewer1568078 on Jan 27, 2011

I take 3 tablets every day. I started out with one, but I wasn't feeling that great and some online resources recommended taking more especially if you have pancreas and kidney issues. So I take 3 per day now. One at breakfast, dinner, and about an hour before I go to bed. It calms you down, so it's great to take late in the day. Online sources recommend taking 1000mg per day, but I feel great at 600mg.

EASY TO SWALLOW WITH MILK

Posted by Reviewer2737079 on Nov 03, 2010

I've read that this form is readily absorbable in body. I have osteopenia and fibromyalgia. I have noticed a significant improvement in my sleep pattern. Deeper sleep less aches. I hope in 6 months that my bone density will have improved from the last one last week. I take the magnesium citrate and calcium supplement with 200mg of niacin (for my increased cholesterol)before I go to sleep at night. I no longer have to use a sleep aid. Great product, fast shipping and great company.

Mag. Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Feb 22, 2010

Very helpful! I have adrenal burnout and this is one of the supplements that is going to help me get well again.

Great Value & Product