New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 200 mg, 250 Tablets

Great

Posted by Reviewer1964602 on Jan 15, 2008

I read somewhere that most adults are deficient in magnesium. If you get leg cramps, this will fix it.

magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer1990759 on Aug 17, 2008

A surprising immediate increase in energy. My concern at age 79 is avoiding heart problems, and avoiding dementia. This compound, at 200 mg per day, seems to be quite helpful.

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2207331 on Jun 30, 2011

The Citrate radical makes the difference. Lower leg paraesthesiae, radiculopathy or peripheral neuropathy, who knows, who cares, this preparation has, incombination with Cinnamon Bark and Benfotiamine given me renewed hope that I can reverse a lower leg problem that was bringing my active life to an end. I suffered spinal vertebrae compression fractures in Rodeo and on war service when younger and had almost given up when I read an article that I now believe gave me back my old get-up-and-go.

Thes best form of magnesium I have taken.

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Sep 03, 2011

I have tried many types of magnesium including 100% reacted glycinate but non have been as effective as magnesium citrate. I was very surprised as I did not expect such a good result. After contacting NOW Foods, they also confirmed for me that this product is 100% reacted & that the 200mg in each tablet is 100% elemental magnesium. Highly recommended.

If it was a Good-Time Release, I'd give it 5 Stars

Posted by Reviewer1985580 on Jun 29, 2010

NEVER take "Magnesium Oxide" --- The body can't absorb it!! "NOW is a good company.