Magnesium citrate tablets

Posted by Reviewer2878292 on Nov 04, 2008

This has been a more bioavailable form of magnesium for my husband, as opposed to the oxide form which can cause diarrhea because of it's poor absorption level. He uses it with coral calcium capsules to get a good balance of minerals.

Good value!

Posted by Reviewer2667839 on Mar 10, 2010

I could not find Mg Citrate in tablet form at any drug store where I live-- only the liquid. The tablets are coated for easy ingestion and the large bottle is quite a good value for money. I would purchase these again.

Helpful for cramps and muscle aches

Posted by buildingupmoms on Mar 12, 2013

We use this whenever the children have had a tiring day. It relaxes their muscles and I think helps them sleep better.

Mag

Posted by Reviewer2682999 on Dec 27, 2009

Seems to make me feel better- like I have more energy. I had heard that Mg was "nature's tranquilizer" and could help with my sleep issues. It is not really helping me sleep any more, but the quality of sleep seems improved and I feel better overall

Nice, but too big dose, and hard to split

Posted by Reviewer2626535 on Jun 25, 2010

Nice, but it is a too big dose, because it loosen the stools too much. It is hard to split, because when I take a half by splitting, it scratches the throat as it goes down, and so I chew it, but then my throat soar too, I am not sure it is because of that, but I am starting to suspect that this stuff is abrasive to the throat. Would have been better for me to get 100mg pills.

Affordable Mg citrate product

Posted by Reviewer1511504 on Dec 10, 2009

Contains some fillers but otherwise the product is very good (Mg citrate should be absorbed more easily than e.g. oxide). Tablets are quite big but easy to swallow.

Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 200 mg

Posted by Reviewer3226507 on Oct 13, 2008

I was unable to fully absorb the citrate form. I now use magnesium glycinate which is much more effective.

Gently calming to nerves

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

Seems to have a perceptible calming effect on the nervous system. I was looking for something stronger however to deal with severe tension in my body due to sleep deprivation & fatigue. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page to see my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Great Quality

Posted by jennypenny on Dec 06, 2011

Good product, you really can tell good quality

Great Magnesium!

Posted by Reviewer1521844 on Nov 22, 2009

Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate is a great product and helped me tremendously with my muscle spasms and overall nervous system pain due to Chronic Lyme Disease.