Helpful for cramps and muscle aches

Posted by buildingupmoms on Mar 12, 2013

We use this whenever the children have had a tiring day. It relaxes their muscles and I think helps them sleep better.

This used to be my favorite magnesium

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 19, 2015

This brand of magnesium is great and the citrate form is good. I still buy this, mostly for my dad because it helps keep him 'regular'. I think he takes two a day. I'm not sure, but I think its also good for his heart. I used to take this one too, but now I take the glycinate form, which is slightly better absorbed, less likely to cause bowel issues, but for someone whocould use a little loosening up, this is perfect. Magnesium is calming, relaxing and good for muscles aches and pains.

Nice, but too big dose, and hard to split

Posted by Reviewer2626535 on Jun 25, 2010

Nice, but it is a too big dose, because it loosen the stools too much. It is hard to split, because when I take a half by splitting, it scratches the throat as it goes down, and so I chew it, but then my throat soar too, I am not sure it is because of that, but I am starting to suspect that this stuff is abrasive to the throat. Would have been better for me to get 100mg pills.

Affordable Mg citrate product

Posted by Reviewer1511504 on Dec 10, 2009

Contains some fillers but otherwise the product is very good (Mg citrate should be absorbed more easily than e.g. oxide). Tablets are quite big but easy to swallow.

Mag

Posted by Reviewer2682999 on Dec 27, 2009

Seems to make me feel better- like I have more energy. I had heard that Mg was "nature's tranquilizer" and could help with my sleep issues. It is not really helping me sleep any more, but the quality of sleep seems improved and I feel better overall

Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 200 mg

Posted by Reviewer3226507 on Oct 13, 2008

I was unable to fully absorb the citrate form. I now use magnesium glycinate which is much more effective.

Gently calming to nerves

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

Seems to have a perceptible calming effect on the nervous system. I was looking for something stronger however to deal with severe tension in my body due to sleep deprivation & fatigue. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page to see my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Great pdoduct with unexpected benefit

Posted by Reviewer1737667 on Feb 15, 2009

heard magnesium is at least as important as calcium to decided to give this product a try. An unexpected benefit has been that I don't get constipated. I do only take one a day since more might give me the runs. Cannot say about any other benefit at this time. This one is so valuable it is enough by itself.

Blood pressure supplement

Posted by Reviewer2734557 on Jul 09, 2009

My son suggested I should start taking magnesium 200mg daily for better control of my blood pressure. Once I started I stopped lisinopril. My blood pressure has been under control for several years. Great supplement and cheaper that prescribed medication for blood pressure control.

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1468113 on Oct 19, 2009

have been taking this product for many years and was excited to see the low cost and prompt shipping you offered. thanks Magnesium does wonders for leg cramps. It has changed my life.