Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 200 mg, 250 Tablets

EASY TO SWALLOW WITH MILK

Posted by Reviewer2737079 on Nov 03, 2010

I've read that this form is readily absorbable in body. I have osteopenia and fibromyalgia. I have noticed a significant improvement in my sleep pattern. Deeper sleep less aches. I hope in 6 months that my bone density will have improved from the last one last week. I take the magnesium citrate and calcium supplement with 200mg of niacin (for my increased cholesterol)before I go to sleep at night. I no longer have to use a sleep aid. Great product, fast shipping and great company.

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2207331 on Jun 30, 2011

The Citrate radical makes the difference. Lower leg paraesthesiae, radiculopathy or peripheral neuropathy, who knows, who cares, this preparation has, incombination with Cinnamon Bark and Benfotiamine given me renewed hope that I can reverse a lower leg problem that was bringing my active life to an end. I suffered spinal vertebrae compression fractures in Rodeo and on war service when younger and had almost given up when I read an article that I now believe gave me back my old get-up-and-go.

Thes best form of magnesium I have taken.

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Sep 03, 2011

I have tried many types of magnesium including 100% reacted glycinate but non have been as effective as magnesium citrate. I was very surprised as I did not expect such a good result. After contacting NOW Foods, they also confirmed for me that this product is 100% reacted & that the 200mg in each tablet is 100% elemental magnesium. Highly recommended.

If it was a Good-Time Release, I'd give it 5 Stars

Posted by Reviewer1985580 on Jun 29, 2010

NEVER take "Magnesium Oxide" --- The body can't absorb it!! "NOW is a good company.

Good value!

Posted by Reviewer2667839 on Mar 10, 2010

I could not find Mg Citrate in tablet form at any drug store where I live-- only the liquid. The tablets are coated for easy ingestion and the large bottle is quite a good value for money. I would purchase these again.