Roger Trudell

Posted by Reviewer1906641 on Apr 12, 2008

Made a big difference in my ability to sleep, while calming the Restless Leg syndrome symptoms.

We are all Magnesium deficient

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jun 14, 2011

Since I started taking this Magnesium many of my complaints have abated; restless leg, heart flutters, night time hot sweats, even constipation. Recommend especially to post menopausal women.

Helpful for cramps and muscle aches

Posted by buildingupmoms on Mar 12, 2013

We use this whenever the children have had a tiring day. It relaxes their muscles and I think helps them sleep better.

Nice, but too big dose, and hard to split

Posted by Reviewer2626535 on Jun 25, 2010

Nice, but it is a too big dose, because it loosen the stools too much. It is hard to split, because when I take a half by splitting, it scratches the throat as it goes down, and so I chew it, but then my throat soar too, I am not sure it is because of that, but I am starting to suspect that this stuff is abrasive to the throat. Would have been better for me to get 100mg pills.

Affordable Mg citrate product

Posted by Reviewer1511504 on Dec 10, 2009

Contains some fillers but otherwise the product is very good (Mg citrate should be absorbed more easily than e.g. oxide). Tablets are quite big but easy to swallow.

Mag

Posted by Reviewer2682999 on Dec 27, 2009

Seems to make me feel better- like I have more energy. I had heard that Mg was "nature's tranquilizer" and could help with my sleep issues. It is not really helping me sleep any more, but the quality of sleep seems improved and I feel better overall

Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 200 mg

Posted by Reviewer3226507 on Oct 13, 2008

I was unable to fully absorb the citrate form. I now use magnesium glycinate which is much more effective.

Gently calming to nerves

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

Seems to have a perceptible calming effect on the nervous system. I was looking for something stronger however to deal with severe tension in my body due to sleep deprivation & fatigue. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page to see my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Helpfull for sleep & anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2021251 on May 06, 2015

Very good product. I take 600 mg a day for anxiety in the morning, midday and before sleep and I think it really helps. I fall asleep easier then before, have good night sleep and my mood is much better mow. I take magnesium citrate along with B6, omega 3, rhodiola rosea and inositol.

Great pdoduct with unexpected benefit

Posted by Reviewer1737667 on Feb 15, 2009

heard magnesium is at least as important as calcium to decided to give this product a try. An unexpected benefit has been that I don't get constipated. I do only take one a day since more might give me the runs. Cannot say about any other benefit at this time. This one is so valuable it is enough by itself.