Great Magnesium!

Posted by Reviewer1521844 on Nov 22, 2009

Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate is a great product and helped me tremendously with my muscle spasms and overall nervous system pain due to Chronic Lyme Disease.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I have tried several different brands of magnesium citrate. I prefer this one, because I like Now Foods and because it lasts a long time. I haven't really noticed any differences between the brands.

Good and seems pure

Posted by Reviewer1945139 on Mar 09, 2010

I have a hard time metabolizing fillers in supplements. Now brand always comes through for me. No bad reactions with this product.

Great pdoduct with unexpected benefit

Posted by Reviewer1737667 on Feb 15, 2009

heard magnesium is at least as important as calcium to decided to give this product a try. An unexpected benefit has been that I don't get constipated. I do only take one a day since more might give me the runs. Cannot say about any other benefit at this time. This one is so valuable it is enough by itself.

Best magnesium I have had

Posted by Reviewer1332241 on May 26, 2010

Good magnesium pills and very easy to swallow

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2698434 on Nov 18, 2009

Been taking this for almost a year for headaches. This brand and type (magnesium citrate) is much easier on my stomach. Highly recommended.

Good Product, Good Price, But...

Posted by Reviewer2941789 on Dec 13, 2009

I am taking this product for my IBS-C. It works well. However with Now Foods, in order to be effective I have to take up to 800 mg daily. And with Natural Factors capsules, I only have to take 600 mg daily to experience the same effect.

Blood pressure supplement

Posted by Reviewer2734557 on Jul 09, 2009

My son suggested I should start taking magnesium 200mg daily for better control of my blood pressure. Once I started I stopped lisinopril. My blood pressure has been under control for several years. Great supplement and cheaper that prescribed medication for blood pressure control.

Great source of magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2723286 on Sep 02, 2012

Two of these tablets furnish 400 mg of magnesium. Magnesium oxide, an inexpensive Magnesium compound, has the magnesium tightly bound and is rather ineffective as a source of magnesium.

Price is good and citrate works well against muscle cramps

Posted by com-ko on Apr 15, 2012

I'm taking Magnesium Citrate for a couple of years now to prevent muscle cramps caused by heavy exercise. I tried magnesium oxide first, and that didn't work at all. With Magnesium Citrate i hardly ever have cramps anymore. I stopped taking this a couple of months ago and the cramping came back. So i guess I'll have to keep taking this.