Blood pressure supplement

Posted by Reviewer2734557 on Jul 09, 2009

My son suggested I should start taking magnesium 200mg daily for better control of my blood pressure. Once I started I stopped lisinopril. My blood pressure has been under control for several years. Great supplement and cheaper that prescribed medication for blood pressure control.

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1468113 on Oct 19, 2009

have been taking this product for many years and was excited to see the low cost and prompt shipping you offered. thanks Magnesium does wonders for leg cramps. It has changed my life.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Oct 25, 2009

I take two tablets right before bed, and it really helps me sleep well, and calms me down.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2698434 on Nov 18, 2009

Been taking this for almost a year for headaches. This brand and type (magnesium citrate) is much easier on my stomach. Highly recommended.

Great Magnesium!

Posted by Reviewer1521844 on Nov 22, 2009

Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate is a great product and helped me tremendously with my muscle spasms and overall nervous system pain due to Chronic Lyme Disease.

Good Product, Good Price, But...

Posted by Reviewer2941789 on Dec 13, 2009

I am taking this product for my IBS-C. It works well. However with Now Foods, in order to be effective I have to take up to 800 mg daily. And with Natural Factors capsules, I only have to take 600 mg daily to experience the same effect.

Good and seems pure

Posted by Reviewer1945139 on Mar 09, 2010

I have a hard time metabolizing fillers in supplements. Now brand always comes through for me. No bad reactions with this product.

Best magnesium I have had

Posted by Reviewer1332241 on May 26, 2010

Good magnesium pills and very easy to swallow

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I have tried several different brands of magnesium citrate. I prefer this one, because I like Now Foods and because it lasts a long time. I haven't really noticed any differences between the brands.

good for everything

Posted by Reviewer2047688 on Jan 27, 2013

I've been trying to increase my magnesium intake for the last couple of weeks. This product seems to be very well absorbed at 2 per day - more than that and it gives me diarrhea. My menstrual cycle arrived unannounced this month (ie no spotting or cramping beforehand, and not a single cramp during) however I found myself feeling quite angry/anxious, which unfortunately for me (and my family) is quite normal. I've strangely been able to increase my dosage to 7 per day during my period, and no sign at all of loose stools, and my anger/anxiety has calmed a bit. I dont know if this is going to have the same effect next month, but I'm going to keep going at this level and hope so. I mainly started magnesium to try to alleviate bad lower back pain, so will report back if/when I have any success.