| English
| USD ($)

Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 200 mg, 250 Tablets

Best magnesium I have had

Posted by Reviewer1332241 on May 26, 2010

Good magnesium pills and very easy to swallow

Good and seems pure

Posted by Reviewer1945139 on Mar 09, 2010

I have a hard time metabolizing fillers in supplements. Now brand always comes through for me. No bad reactions with this product.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I have tried several different brands of magnesium citrate. I prefer this one, because I like Now Foods and because it lasts a long time. I haven't really noticed any differences between the brands.

Price is good and citrate works well against muscle cramps

Posted by com-ko on Apr 15, 2012

I'm taking Magnesium Citrate for a couple of years now to prevent muscle cramps caused by heavy exercise. I tried magnesium oxide first, and that didn't work at all. With Magnesium Citrate i hardly ever have cramps anymore. I stopped taking this a couple of months ago and the cramping came back. So i guess I'll have to keep taking this.

good for everything

Posted by Reviewer2047688 on Jan 27, 2013

I've been trying to increase my magnesium intake for the last couple of weeks. This product seems to be very well absorbed at 2 per day - more than that and it gives me diarrhea. My menstrual cycle arrived unannounced this month (ie no spotting or cramping beforehand, and not a single cramp during) however I found myself feeling quite angry/anxious, which unfortunately for me (and my family) is quite normal. I've strangely been able to increase my dosage to 7 per day during my period, and no sign at all of loose stools, and my anger/anxiety has calmed a bit. I dont know if this is going to have the same effect next month, but I'm going to keep going at this level and hope so. I mainly started magnesium to try to alleviate bad lower back pain, so will report back if/when I have any success.