Don't overuse

Posted by 5521623753393327441 on Oct 03, 2015

This product is very effective and easy absorbed by the body. The dose is high enough for one tablet a day, taken in the morning. If you take two or even three a day as suggested, you might get to much magnesium, This happend to me and gave me musclecramps, insomnia, hartpounding and diarrea. Since calcium is muscle tension increasing and magnesium malate is muscle relaxing, The intake of calcium and magnesium should be in balance together for optimum performance.

effective

Posted by Reviewer1945075 on Nov 04, 2011

absorbs well

Nice one

Posted by Reviewer2647652 on Oct 26, 2011

You should choose magnesium malate over other magnesium producs, way more effective

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2234652 on Sep 28, 2011

magnesium every one needs every day, and magnesium malate helps when you are dieeting, more energy

Good

Posted by Reviewer3216835 on Aug 27, 2011

Good

No problems

Posted by Reviewer2657281 on Apr 06, 2011

I take this product to help with chronic fatigue. so far it's hard to tell if it's helping any as I'm taking lots of other supplements, but I haven't had any problems with it.

verry good

Posted by Reviewer2892089 on Feb 20, 2011

I can run without pain in my legs

Muscle pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1193489 on Nov 02, 2009

The effects are subtle but for fibromyalgia muscle pain these seem to provide some benefit. I used to take three a day at mealtimes but I got a laxative side-effect, so now I take just one at night. It seems to help me sleep.

Comes well recommended.

Posted by Reviewer2016344 on Jul 27, 2009

I read several customer reviews. People said their fibromyalgia pain was lessened by the malate. I like the product and need magnesium to take with my calcium.

Good for memory

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Jan 04, 2009

Best type of magnesium out there, as it helps rid the body of aluminum build up and improves memory, along with the usual benefits of magnesium supplementation. Capsules work better than tablets, though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »