Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Magnesium & Potassium Aspartate, 120 Capsules

Magnesium and Potassium Chelates+Taurine

Posted by RubiesHealth on Apr 23, 2013

Magnesium and Potassium minerals are important for heavy milk drinkers or cheese and meat eaters who do not consume enough vegetables. They are also helpful for people who consume acid-forming diets. The chelated forms ensure therapeutic level of absorption. With the addition of Taurine, I use this formula not only for heart health but for many forms of tension-related complaints - bruxism (teeth-grinding), spastic constipation, menstrual cramps, migraine, busy-leg syndrome (shaking legs while awake; bouts of leg rubbing during sleep), Tourette's syndrome (aka tics), anxiety, insomnia, etc. This is a helpful home first-aid-kit item for, or as prevention against panic attack and monosodium-glutamate (MSG) attack. Medical fields have seen positive potential in Magnesium in clinical trials using intravenous Magnesium for neuro-protection in acute strokes. Start slow with one capsule a day. Observe bowel pattern and add one capsule after a couple of days. Stop at the dosage that provides smooth bowel clearance but not scattered loose stool (body rids excess of what you need). Best to take this Magnesium-Potassium aspartate between meals, in divided doses.

I notice a real difference

Posted by Reviewer3274873 on Dec 19, 2007

I had read in a magazine about the advantages of taking this type and ratio of these minerals together. I honestly feel that these have helped my energy level. I don't feel the same exhausting fatigue that I usually do. I have also noticed what I believe to be side benefits from these: almost NO restless leg syndrome and my bowels have been working better. I couldn't be happier with the effects of just two pills a day!!

CATHY FROM TEXAS

Posted by Reviewer1038157 on Feb 19, 2008

Works great, I take two before bed. It helps me sleep hard and also helps me not be constipated. I will continue to take this product and have started both my daughters on it.

Good Price, excellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer3072330 on Mar 13, 2008

Magnesium and potassium Aspartate, good for the heart and for leg cramps and blood pressure.

Best Magnesium & Potassium I've Ever Used

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Dec 29, 2008

I've been using this now for six months and I can tell you it has leveled out my mood, muscle cramps are gone, balance is much better, everything has improved since I switched to this formula.