Magnesium and Potassium Chelates+Taurine

Posted by RubiesHealth on Apr 23, 2013

Magnesium and Potassium minerals are important for heavy milk drinkers or cheese and meat eaters who do not consume enough vegetables. They are also helpful for people who consume acid-forming diets. The chelated forms ensure therapeutic level of absorption. With the addition of Taurine, I use this formula not only for heart health but for many forms of tension-related complaints - bruxism (teeth-grinding), spastic constipation, menstrual cramps, migraine, busy-leg syndrome (shaking legs while awake; bouts of leg rubbing during sleep), Tourette's syndrome (aka tics), anxiety, insomnia, etc. This is a helpful home first-aid-kit item for, or as prevention against panic attack and monosodium-glutamate (MSG) attack. Medical fields have seen positive potential in Magnesium in clinical trials using intravenous Magnesium for neuro-protection in acute strokes. Start slow with one capsule a day. Observe bowel pattern and add one capsule after a couple of days. Stop at the dosage that provides smooth bowel clearance but not scattered loose stool (body rids excess of what you need). Best to take this Magnesium-Potassium aspartate between meals, in divided doses.

I notice a real difference

Posted by Reviewer3274873 on Dec 19, 2007

I had read in a magazine about the advantages of taking this type and ratio of these minerals together. I honestly feel that these have helped my energy level. I don't feel the same exhausting fatigue that I usually do. I have also noticed what I believe to be side benefits from these: almost NO restless leg syndrome and my bowels have been working better. I couldn't be happier with the effects of just two pills a day!!

Best Magnesium & Potassium I've Ever Used

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Dec 29, 2008

I've been using this now for six months and I can tell you it has leveled out my mood, muscle cramps are gone, balance is much better, everything has improved since I switched to this formula.

CATHY FROM TEXAS

Posted by Reviewer1038157 on Feb 19, 2008

Works great, I take two before bed. It helps me sleep hard and also helps me not be constipated. I will continue to take this product and have started both my daughters on it.

Good Price, excellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer3072330 on Mar 13, 2008

Magnesium and potassium Aspartate, good for the heart and for leg cramps and blood pressure.

Excellent Product! 5 stars!

Posted by Reviewer1196396 on May 11, 2008

I have tried several magnesium supplements; some produce diarrhea (Natural Calm w/magnesium upset my intestines so much it gave me hemorrhoids), and some don't have any noticeable effect at all, but this one is fabulous! I have issues with anxiety and heart palpitations, this product has erased those symptoms and improved my overall mood stability. It also helps ease the stress of pms!! This is my second order of this product, I'm sold!

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1408147 on Jun 08, 2008

We have been using this product for some time now. We have noticed when we forget to take it we get night time cramps in our feet and legs, but when we take it like we should we don't get them. We are 62 years old and we never used to get cramps until we were in our late 50's. This supplement really helps.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Jan 12, 2008

I have found this is the best source of potassium and magnesium with taurine for aches. Its better than potassium by itself. I rate it A+++

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer2657503 on Nov 01, 2007

I had a lot of migraines and since I started using this product I haven't had one at all I take in twice daily

Now Foods, magnesium & Potassium Asparate

Posted by Reviewer1954694 on Mar 15, 2011

My 94 years old mother takes these for leg cramps and now she no longer has those painful leg cramps at night