malted milk powder

Posted by Reviewer1009865 on Aug 30, 2009

Hard to find liquid or powdered malt for malted milkshakes anywhere in Western Canada. Your product is O.K., but not as good as the product used by Dairy Queen (which is apparently not available to the public).

UNENDING QUEST

Posted by Reviewer1501855 on Apr 14, 2010

The Malted Milk Powder rekindled memories from the local drug store and other hamburger/fries restaurants of my youth, as the chocolate malts were heavenly in the 50's. I just cannot replicate a precise malt flavor found in the malted shakes made by a renowned custard ice cream franchise back when all TVs were still black and white. Perhaps I need the original custard ice cream as a recipe basis. While the Now Foods Malted Milk Powder was very good, my eternal quest for that unique, celestial malt flavor continues.

생각보단/...

Posted by Reviewer2702114 on Jun 27, 2012

우유 파우더인줄은 알았지만 그냥 우유 파우더보단 연유처럼 약간 달달한 맛도 있는 건줄 알고 샀거든요.. 근데 전혀 그런거 없어요 그냥 우유 말린거예요~ 밀크티나 그런 용도로 쓰실꺼면 설탕 필수요~

I find I don't really like malted milk.

Posted by 5736808223224308085 on Jan 18, 2013

I can't say I think malted milk tastes wonderful, having tried it now. And it does not mix readily with hot or cold milk as advertised that I can find. It does work fine to add to cooked cereal or baking goods. It thus makes a good supplement to go with a Barley Malt Syrup or to add flavor to hot cereal by itself.

Ok

Posted by 4654899316441183461 on Oct 08, 2013

This was okay. I have a hard time getting it to dissolve in my milk completely. It usually requires a run through the blender so that it's not chunky.