Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1037606 on Jan 27, 2011

We make shakes with this all the time...tastes like a malted from years ago!

Malted milkshake

Posted by Reviewer2590829 on Jan 25, 2011

mmm..impossible to get Malted milk powder in Sweden. Thanks to your fast delivery we can now enjoy Malted milkshakes.

Nothing Like It !

Posted by Reviewer1280198 on Jan 04, 2011

That's right there's nothing like a glass of cold malted milk. Very tasty.

Oops.

Posted by Reviewer1930701 on Jan 03, 2011

I had ordered this item because I couldn't find it in the grocery store. After I got the package, I found it. And for much less. But that's my fault. This shipper did a great job in getting this to me and I would heartily recommend.

Malted Milk

Posted by Reviewer1538329 on Sep 25, 2010

I was very satisfied and want to order more.

Dusty Road's

Posted by Reviewer1713539 on Jun 23, 2010

If you like "dusty road" sundae's then this is your powder. Vanilla ice cream, malt powder, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and don't forget the cherry on top!

Malted Milk

Posted by Reviewer3308077 on Jun 10, 2010

I hadn't tasted malted milk in many years. This product lived up to my expectations, in hot milk, cold milk, shakes and muffins...

Malted Milk powder

Posted by Reviewer1962434 on May 04, 2010

Product was received very quickly and was exactly what I wanted. Cannot buy this in grocery stores anymore.

malted milkshake

Posted by Reviewer1008228 on Mar 19, 2010

Malted milk powder was exactly what I needed and found impossible to find locally. It was shipped promptly in time for my Sock Hop!

Malted Milk Heaven

Posted by Reviewer2789189 on Feb 14, 2010

This is the real deal. True rich powder malted milk in 16 ounce sealed pouches. I bought a case! It is growing near impossible to find malted milk powder anywhere these days. Unless you have a nearby Steak and Ale, you won't find a real malted milk at any restaurant today. You can only make it yourself, blending two heaping tablespoons with a cup of fresh fruit and several scoops of ice cream, and you too will end up in malted milk heaven. I've done bananas, pineapple, strawberries, or the old reliable chocolate syrup. Individual packets keep it fresh and prevent caking. Highly recommended.