Nothing Like It !

Posted by Reviewer1280198 on Jan 04, 2011

That's right there's nothing like a glass of cold malted milk. Very tasty.

Oops.

Posted by Reviewer1930701 on Jan 03, 2011

I had ordered this item because I couldn't find it in the grocery store. After I got the package, I found it. And for much less. But that's my fault. This shipper did a great job in getting this to me and I would heartily recommend.

Malted Milk

Posted by Reviewer1538329 on Sep 25, 2010

I was very satisfied and want to order more.

Kids!!!

Posted by Reviewer3325013 on Aug 03, 2010

Nice beverage for kids!!!

Dusty Road's

Posted by Reviewer1713539 on Jun 23, 2010

If you like "dusty road" sundae's then this is your powder. Vanilla ice cream, malt powder, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and don't forget the cherry on top!

Chocolate malts cravings

Posted by Reviewer2057239 on Jun 13, 2010

This product has exceeded all expectations for making the coveted chocolate malt other than... I can't get enough.

Malted Milk

Posted by Reviewer3308077 on Jun 10, 2010

I hadn't tasted malted milk in many years. This product lived up to my expectations, in hot milk, cold milk, shakes and muffins...

Malted Milk powder

Posted by Reviewer1962434 on May 04, 2010

Product was received very quickly and was exactly what I wanted. Cannot buy this in grocery stores anymore.

UNENDING QUEST

Posted by Reviewer1501855 on Apr 14, 2010

The Malted Milk Powder rekindled memories from the local drug store and other hamburger/fries restaurants of my youth, as the chocolate malts were heavenly in the 50's. I just cannot replicate a precise malt flavor found in the malted shakes made by a renowned custard ice cream franchise back when all TVs were still black and white. Perhaps I need the original custard ice cream as a recipe basis. While the Now Foods Malted Milk Powder was very good, my eternal quest for that unique, celestial malt flavor continues.

malted milkshake

Posted by Reviewer1008228 on Mar 19, 2010

Malted milk powder was exactly what I needed and found impossible to find locally. It was shipped promptly in time for my Sock Hop!