July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Mangoni, SuperFruit Antioxidant Cocktail, Tropical Flavor, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Excellent nutritional profile

Posted by Reviewer3321992 on Aug 19, 2007

Great, overall full spectrum protection package. Yeah, the taste or "texture" is not really exciting, but feel free to add a little stevia and pour in some sparkling mineral water for an improved serving. I take my shot naked in spring water, before breakfast, for the superior health benefits!

The one for me!

Posted by Reviewer1462382 on Oct 27, 2007

A pleasant mild taste when mixed with water and you can feel yourself pickup after a while,my energy levels have increased since I started drinking this regularly,I will make sure I always have bottles of it on hand in the future,great stuff!

Art Uken

Posted by Reviewer1249385 on Nov 06, 2007

Excellent product. I take it frequently. I believe it helps my overall state of health.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2163263 on Nov 12, 2007

Personally, I like this product a lot. I think the taste is fine, it is easy to take, and it gives me energy. I use it at least once a day and before every workout. I recommend this product and am glad I decided to give it a try.

better than Mono Vie

Posted by Reviewer1740263 on Oct 13, 2007

This product is packed with antioxidants and is much less $$$ than most products this powerful.