Perfect

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 01, 2013

Even though I am not big fan of Now Foods brand but this product is just perfect. Very nice tasting thing. It reminds me of plums. I and my man are enjoying it greatly every morning. We are giving it to our dog, also though dog hates the taste. Great antioxidant with great ingredients.. Everyone must try it.

Now Mangosteen Juice

Posted by Reviewer1793505 on Dec 06, 2010

I have been using this product for years. I have, on occasion, used other mangosteen juice, but have not gotten the same results I get with Now Mangosteen. I will use no other mangosteen juice. To me this is the best.

Good product, Great price

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Jun 01, 2008

I had taken another company's mangosteen product, but the price kept me from using it consistently. Now's mangosteen seems to help as much as the higher price brand and I can afford this one.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2280568 on Nov 24, 2008

This is a very good antioxidant juice combination. The last shipment I received was very heavy on the raspberry flavor though... normally it is much better tasting. I hope that was just a bad batch. I love the ingredients in this product. I have never had the coagulation problem another reviewer mentioned.

Seemed to help my tennis elbow

Posted by Reviewer2713534 on Sep 25, 2011

I had 2 doses and my tennis elbow pain went significantly down.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1564874 on Jan 25, 2013

This juice is great. It taste delicious and help with all sort of ailments.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Oct 01, 2008

But, the consistency began to coagulate after about ten days in the refrigerator, which made me think it quickly got moldy.

delicious! looks 5 yrs younger

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Jul 10, 2014

you know wht? my father-in-law who drunk 2 bottles of this looks 5 years younger.. his skin is brighter and pores are smaller.. looks shinny on the face... so that's why i had buy it and trying it now!! i hope I will have the same result..

Now Mangosteen

Posted by Reviewer1033511 on Oct 16, 2011

The best that I have found to date

delicious and packed with antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer1300898 on Apr 29, 2010

I add 2 tablespoons to my morning smoothie and it really enhances the taste. It's also packed with antioxidants and vitamins - I highly recommend it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »