10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Maple Syrup, 64 fl oz (1.89 l) (Discontinued Item)

Now Foods, Maple Syrup

Posted by Reviewer3339239 on Mar 04, 2009

This syrup is absolutely amazing! It beats all others I've tried in the grocery stores or health food stores! My hole family just loves it. We even had to buy two more bottles and am planning on buying another two in the next few days! Amazing product!

Delicious Maple Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2068759 on Mar 13, 2009

I've tried other Grade B maple syrups and I keep coming back to this one. The taste is delicious, my children love it, and the price is better than most.

delicious AND healthy!

Posted by Reviewer1725314 on Mar 23, 2009

i've tried several organic maple syrups in the past and this particular maple syrup, was by far, the best i've ever tried! i didn't taste any sort of chemicals in this maple syrup, unlike other maple syrups i have tried in the past. not to mention, it had half the amount of calories than those of other maple syrup products. great taste, relatively low-cal, great product!

Grade B Maple syrup (Excellent)

Posted by Reviewer2104691 on Mar 27, 2009

Your product is excellent just a little expensive by mail. I found it cheaper at a health food store I will continue to use your product. Phyllis Brown

Maple Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2326098 on Mar 27, 2009

I had been having trouble locating real maple syrup at our local store. I thought of Amazon, and found you guys. The syrup is wonderful, I will be ordering another very soon!