Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2417981 on Apr 08, 2016

it's better than other products

Très rapide et sûr. Pour le port vers la France PRENDRE "AIR MAIL PREMIUM" (SUIVI)

Posted by 4964190721226407947 on Feb 19, 2016

Prix très intéressant.

Works for sleep anxiety

Posted by 5739954560305947529 on Feb 03, 2016

I take these to help me stay asleep. I was waking up after about an hour of sleep and having horrible bouts of anxiety keeping me awake afterwards. These help me stay asleep so the anxiety isn't an issue anymore.

DOES NOT WORK!!!!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jan 19, 2016

I usually love all the NOW FOODS products, especially their oils and vitamin e creams, but this melatonin does not work at all and has very little potency!!!! Instead, I switched over to Source Naturals melatonin and felt an IMMEDIATE difference in potency and quality. Although I recommend a lot of NOW products, I do not recommend this melatonin product.

Works like a charm

Posted by amayita on Jan 17, 2016

This is the only thing that helps me sleep. I don't like prescription pills because I wake up very sleepy and they are adictive. I have used this Melatonin product for over two years now and will continue to do so.

Overpriced by dhl buggers

Posted by 4733402088358076517 on Dec 30, 2015

Won't rebuy on this site ever

Super cheap and effective

Posted by Prevaileth on Dec 30, 2015

I take 3 of these along with something to boost my dopamine levels such as Mucuna pruriens and I sleep like a log

Great product

Posted by 4899851693900774972 on Dec 22, 2015

The only thing that undid the damage of years of shift work. I also love that it's purely melatonin as well. Some other products are packed with unnecessarily high doses of other vitamins - one I saw offered five times the daily RDI of vitamin B6 in every pill.

I think this is ok

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Dec 10, 2015

I think this is ok...sometime work. sometime doesn;t work

Great IVF supplement

Posted by 4970556545894569998 on Dec 08, 2015

Started taking Melatonin 3mg for IVF treatment. It's the one supplement with noticeable effects. I have a very restful sleep without waking up all groggy in the morning. Apparently a powerful antioxidant useful for women undergoing IVF treatment. Have ordered more of this product.