• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

2 Star

Posted by JOSPHH on Apr 13, 2016

2 star 4 this item

Good but I had to stop after 5 years

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I used this successfully for about 5 years for chronic insomnia due to menopause but then noticed I started to feel somewhat depressed. I stopped using them and switched back to 5-HTP and I came right. You need to monitor mood over time is what I would suggest. I have read that it can do this to some people, despite my doctor saying otherwise. Update on this is that I now take the herb Schizandra recommended for menopausal symptoms. Finally my golden bullet. Chronic fatigue, brain fog, insomnia now gone forever. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Good product, slightly chalky to chew

Posted by 5259630713970259088 on Feb 07, 2016

This is one of the best melatonin products I've found. It does the job whether chewed or swallowed. My only complaint is that they're not very pleasant to chew, which could definitely be an issue. I ended up using Now liquid melatonin without any issues.

Existem outros melhores

Posted by 4713435367922839313 on Aug 21, 2015

Já experimentei outras marcas, e essa não é a melhor. O sono não é tão restaurador. Não comprarei mais.

Works incredibly well!

Posted by 5615667700395049535 on May 21, 2015

Amazing. 1 or 2 of these lozenges + watching a relaxation video on youtube... and I always fall asleep under 30 minutes, and sleep incredibly well, better than I ever have before.

The sorbitol was destroying my stomach and my sleep.

Posted by 5161289370763023679 on May 01, 2015

I am a big fan of Now Foods as well as melatonin, but this version was an absolute disappointment. Luckily, I was reading the reviews of this product and found out that someone else was having the same problems I was having. After a few hours of taking this at night I started having stomach cramps and would have to head straight to the restroom. I believe that my body has a sensitivity to the sorbitol used in this product so I immediately stopped taking it. I've since decided to try taking Doctor's Best Magnesium and I take 400mg about an hour before bed and have been sleeping like a baby. Research magnesium's effects on sleep. If you live in America you are almost certainly deficient in it and I would highly recommend you give it a try. It will benefit you in more ways than one and you will sleep much better.

Excelent sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1850372 on Apr 02, 2015

Take a quick absorption 30 minutes before you plan to sleep. With that I also take a slow release 3mg at the same time.

Not Wrok For Me

Posted by 4706361478210051760 on Feb 25, 2015

After take one tablet but still did not sleep and weakup at 3:00AM, NextDay it made me feel not well.

awesome