• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Bad Laxative

Posted by aRPiieS on May 28, 2011

Banged my head into a wall for four months and could not find out what caused my diarrhea until started eliminating supplements and what do you know, sorbitol was the culprit. Now is filled with sorbitol without any good reason, why should you chew this lozenge anyway, it does not effect any faster, the amount absorbed through your mouth is so small that it makes no difference. Choose tryptophan instead, slower acting but acts much longer and does not give you night sweats.

The product didn't come ...

Posted by 4843601946478072427 on Nov 11, 2013

The product didn't come ...

The sorbitol was destroying my stomach and my sleep.

Posted by 5161289370763023679 on May 01, 2015

I am a big fan of Now Foods as well as melatonin, but this version was an absolute disappointment. Luckily, I was reading the reviews of this product and found out that someone else was having the same problems I was having. After a few hours of taking this at night I started having stomach cramps and would have to head straight to the restroom. I believe that my body has a sensitivity to the sorbitol used in this product so I immediately stopped taking it. I've since decided to try taking Doctor's Best Magnesium and I take 400mg about an hour before bed and have been sleeping like a baby. Research magnesium's effects on sleep. If you live in America you are almost certainly deficient in it and I would highly recommend you give it a try. It will benefit you in more ways than one and you will sleep much better.

Doesn`t work =(

Posted by 4983518460854774510 on Sep 23, 2016

In the last time I bought the NutraLife one and it worked perfectly! Now I bought this Now Foods item with the same specification (3mg) and I take in the same way I always did but the result is not equal: long time to fall asleep with short duration effect. I will never buy again.

no effect

Posted by Reviewer1106972 on Oct 28, 2011

i didn't take it regularly but took when having trouble in sleep, but it does not work at all. My sister also took this for sleep regulation, but did not work at all.

dosierung zu hoch

Posted by Reviewer3129444 on Jan 04, 2013

3mg ist für mich zu hoch, wache in der Nacht ein paar mal auf und kann nicht wieder einschlafen, mit 1mg komme ich gut zurecht.

Now Foods, Chewable Melatonin 3 mg

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Apr 13, 2009

Did not work well for me.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2882372 on Oct 25, 2010

I have taken melatonin for some time now and wanted to try this product because of the price. It did not work for me. I use many other Now products with alot of success but I was unlucky with this one. Funny thing is, I gave both bottles to my daughter and she loved it! Who knows..lol!

Shipping complaint