• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Good but I had to stop after 5 years

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I used this successfully for about 5 years for chronic insomnia due to menopause but then noticed I started to feel somewhat depressed. I stopped using them and switched back to 5-HTP and I came right. You need to monitor mood over time is what I would suggest. I have read that it can do this to some people, despite my doctor saying otherwise. Update on this is that I now take the herb Schizandra recommended for menopausal symptoms. Finally my golden bullet. Chronic fatigue, brain fog, insomnia now gone forever. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Good product, slightly chalky to chew

Posted by 5259630713970259088 on Feb 07, 2016

This is one of the best melatonin products I've found. It does the job whether chewed or swallowed. My only complaint is that they're not very pleasant to chew, which could definitely be an issue. I ended up using Now liquid melatonin without any issues.

bien-good

Posted by 4770941606374755015 on Dec 13, 2014

bien-good

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Melatonin is a sleep hormone in our body and it helps to monitor sleep cycle. Melatonin can only be produced by the body in the absence of light simulation. You will find that it is always easier to fall asleep in absolute darkness. Melatonin is one of the most powerful anti oxidant produced naturally by our body that can cross blood brain barrier and other parts easily, boost other antioxidants, boost our immune system , regulates inflammation, prevent cancer, regulates other hormones, controls weight gain, prevent heart diseases, lower high cholesterol level and many others! In current society, there is too much artificial lighting that prevents us from having a deep sleep. Added with frequent time zone travelling, irregular sleeping hours due to work etc and late supper, nobody is really sleeping properly these days and producing enough melatonin. That’s why it’s important to take melatonin regularly. Pricewise, this is definitely value for money for 6 months supply. It is wise not to take melatonin daily as it might affect your own melatonin production so this bottle can last a long time! Somehow, I find it this product to be less effective as the 3mg capsules version from Now Foods. However, it is good if you need a more immediate effect as compared to capsules as it is absorbed instantly. Note that the lozenges contain some less healthy ingredients as well such as fructose, mannitol, sorbitol. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer1718710 on Oct 13, 2013

May be psychosomatic but seems to aid falling back to sleep

it is good and tastes well

Posted by 5514183013780790661 on Sep 12, 2012

it is good and tastes well

i like this!

Posted by Reviewer3188376 on Aug 17, 2012

it helps me to sleep when I was tired and the thought of the work disturbed me.

Good!

Posted by 5270135589015753865 on Aug 06, 2012

I think it works... good for restful sleep

Terveellinen apu unensaantiin

Posted by HidastaElamaa on May 06, 2012

Suomessa ainoastaan reseptillä saatavaa melatoniinia on kätevä tilata verkkokaupasta. Melatoniini on elimistössä luontaisestikin esiintyvä pimeähormoni, jota on turvallista käyttää ja se toimii myös tehokkaana antioksidanttina, koska se pääsee helposti solujen sisään solukalvon läpi. Unentuloa helpottaa yksi suussa liukeneva 3 mg tabletti. Melatoniin ei juurikana aiheuta riippuvuutta, sekavuutta eikä muita synteettisten unilääkkeiden sivuvaikutuksia.

ok