• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Excellent

Posted by 5148586956047890508 on Jul 18, 2013

Fresh taste, instant action. 3 mg is enough for tight sleep.

Posted by 5467996623589660653 on Aug 02, 2016

Great for sundowning!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 01, 2012

For many years, my elderly mother has been sundowning - wandering around at night. Just one of these tasty lozenges along with a chewable GABA or Theanine sends her straight to bed within the hour.

very pleased

Posted by 4977206534969125348 on Nov 27, 2013

Works just as it should. Have not had to use the sleeping aid i got from the docrors at all after starting to use these.

Helps my son sleep!

Posted by Reviewer2398271 on Jan 29, 2011

I purchased this product for my teenage son who has trouble falling asleep. It would normally take him an hour to 1 1/2 hours to fall asleep each night. He takes this and falls asleep within 15 minutes. He sleeps through the night and feels rested the next day!

Very effective

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

Melatonin is a natural hormone that is recommended even for people who don't have trouble sleeping. I take it about an hour before I decide I should go to sleep and it works very effectively. Unlike drugs it won't knock one out - it just induces a lot of sleepiness, and the sleep which results is actually quality.

Very effective for falling asleep!

Posted by Reviewer2431247 on Apr 07, 2012

I changed my sleeping hours. Instead of going to bed at 23hours, now I am going to sleep at 18'clock, so in the beginning it was hard for me to get sleepy. If I take half of this good tasting pill (1,5 mg) 20 minutes before I'm going to bed, I'll get very sleepy after 20 minutes and around 18:15 or sooner i'm in dreamland! But it doesn't help me to stay asleep. Sometimes I'll wake up after 3 hours of sleeping. Sometimes I'll take the other half of the pill (1,5 mg)if I'll wake up through the night and can't get back to sleep. Then I'm gone again in no time ...zzzzzzzz... Next time I will try the 1mg two-stage release (sustained release) to wake up less. But I'll give this 3mg-pill a 5-star if you want to use it to feel sleepy and to sleep fast. Thank you Now Foods! In Belgium the maximum pill you can buy is 1,5mg on prescription and the cost is way way more.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2280656 on Sep 25, 2011

I use a quarter of the tablet and it does the job.

Sleep Finally!!

Posted by Reviewer2287124 on Oct 04, 2010

This really helped my daughter(4) go to sleep at night. She always has trouble shutting her thoughts off for the night and winding down. As a result of getting more sleep she is much happier during the day with much fewer meltdowns. I tried this after I tried everything else I could think of and I am glad I did.

Now Foods, Chewable Melatonin, 3 mg. 180 lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2241307 on Oct 02, 2010

Very relaxing, and my physicians assure me that it is not, as recommended on the bottle, harmful to me in any way.