• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Sleep Finally!!

Posted by Reviewer2287124 on Oct 04, 2010

This really helped my daughter(4) go to sleep at night. She always has trouble shutting her thoughts off for the night and winding down. As a result of getting more sleep she is much happier during the day with much fewer meltdowns. I tried this after I tried everything else I could think of and I am glad I did.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1671020 on Nov 17, 2010

"Now" is a great product am glad that iherb has the product. Thank-you. You carrie so many products that I have used for years, that I cannot find anymore.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1204212 on Aug 05, 2010

This has helped regulate my sleep-wake cycle. I was sleeping from 4am-11am, but this has helped me bring it towards 12am-7am.

Wow!

Posted by MichelX on Aug 11, 2010

This puts me into a slumber within an hour of me taking it. Bravo, Now Foods! And thanks. A lot!

quality sleep

Posted by Reviewer3315128 on Jan 21, 2011

good product, helps to get quality sleep easily.

Great product, quick and cheap delivery to the UK.

Posted by Reviewer2940775 on Jan 21, 2011

This product is very good, if I have bad sleep problems then i take two and fall asleep very quick. Happy with it.

Helps my son sleep!

Posted by Reviewer2398271 on Jan 29, 2011

I purchased this product for my teenage son who has trouble falling asleep. It would normally take him an hour to 1 1/2 hours to fall asleep each night. He takes this and falls asleep within 15 minutes. He sleeps through the night and feels rested the next day!

Works for Us

Posted by Reviewer1604766 on Feb 01, 2011

Someone told me we needed to try it and I'm glad I did! Works for both my husband and myself without the druggy hangover we get from most sleeping aids.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Feb 07, 2011

One before bed and snooze time!

cheapest ans safest product for sleeping !!

Posted by Reviewer3302251 on Feb 09, 2011

I live in Switzerland where Melatonin can only be obtained in a pharmacy with a prescription. It costs about 1$ a pill... This melatonin works great for my hyperactive son and myself. One of my friends also tried it on her 12 year old son who has problems falling asleep, and the results are unbelievable ! I am going to order more for all my friends and family !