• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

This works

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on May 06, 2010

After my Wife passed away, my Dr put me on a presription sleep aid that was expensive and had many side effects. I found it hard to completely wake up in the morning. I have been using the 3mg melatonin, and it really works great. sometimes I add a 1mg with it. Much cheaper and no side effects.

Another great product

Posted by Reviewer2272508 on May 23, 2010

My son has a hard time sleeping at times...was able to take him off of Clonodine and put him on Melatonine 3 mg. He is now down to 1.5 mg. of Melatonine - I cut the chewable tablet in half. This product is chewable and easy for kids. I highly recommend.

Rally great!

Posted by Reviewer3313913 on Jun 06, 2010

I was a bit hesitant on these, however they are really great. I had recovered from insomnia caused by stress and since then I had become a very light sleeper, i could never get deep sleep and i would wake up at the SLIGHTEST noise and fail to fall back asleep. and i can now say, since taking these I don't wake up in the middle of my sleep. I wake up feeling refreshed it's great! :)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1864518 on Jul 07, 2010

I have been using Now Foods Melatonin for many years and find it to be excellent value for the price!

Good product, slightly chalky to chew

Posted by 5259630713970259088 on Feb 07, 2016

This is one of the best melatonin products I've found. It does the job whether chewed or swallowed. My only complaint is that they're not very pleasant to chew, which could definitely be an issue. I ended up using Now liquid melatonin without any issues.

Doesn`t work =(

Posted by 4983518460854774510 on Sep 23, 2016

In the last time I bought the NutraLife one and it worked perfectly! Now I bought this Now Foods item with the same specification (3mg) and I take in the same way I always did but the result is not equal: long time to fall asleep with short duration effect. I will never buy again.

no effect

Posted by Reviewer1106972 on Oct 28, 2011

i didn't take it regularly but took when having trouble in sleep, but it does not work at all. My sister also took this for sleep regulation, but did not work at all.

5 star

Posted by Reviewer2594237 on Jan 02, 2011

very good product. I sleep really better

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer3041448 on Jan 10, 2009

These are great for helping me fall alseep. I also like the mint flavor. Others have orange flavor and it really doesn't go well with brushing your teeth after chewing them- yuck! These are pleasant, gentle and effective.

Dulces sueños!

Posted by Reviewer1134465 on Mar 25, 2014

Funciona muy bien en caso de insomnio sin los efectos secundarios de medicamentos