• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

A great natural sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2127988 on Apr 19, 2009

I have a lot of trouble sleeping, but only use natural sleep aids. This is one of my favorites. The taste is pleasant enough and the chewable nature makes of this supplement gets it into your system fast.

Another great product

Posted by Reviewer2272508 on May 23, 2010

My son has a hard time sleeping at times...was able to take him off of Clonodine and put him on Melatonine 3 mg. He is now down to 1.5 mg. of Melatonine - I cut the chewable tablet in half. This product is chewable and easy for kids. I highly recommend.

Good product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer2303365 on Dec 11, 2008

Not much to say about this product--it's melatonin all right, tastes like mint (a bit, anyway), works as well as previous 3-mg tablets I've used but costs significantly less--good deal! One possible problem--the pills are quite small, about the size of a baby aspirin. Be careful when shaking them from the bottle or picking them up.

melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Dec 09, 2008

really helps me sleep because I work night shifts

Good product, slightly chalky to chew

Posted by 5259630713970259088 on Feb 07, 2016

This is one of the best melatonin products I've found. It does the job whether chewed or swallowed. My only complaint is that they're not very pleasant to chew, which could definitely be an issue. I ended up using Now liquid melatonin without any issues.

Doesn`t work =(

Posted by 4983518460854774510 on Sep 23, 2016

In the last time I bought the NutraLife one and it worked perfectly! Now I bought this Now Foods item with the same specification (3mg) and I take in the same way I always did but the result is not equal: long time to fall asleep with short duration effect. I will never buy again.

no effect

Posted by Reviewer1106972 on Oct 28, 2011

i didn't take it regularly but took when having trouble in sleep, but it does not work at all. My sister also took this for sleep regulation, but did not work at all.

Dulces sueños!

Posted by Reviewer1134465 on Mar 25, 2014

Funciona muy bien en caso de insomnio sin los efectos secundarios de medicamentos

Melatonina

Posted by 4669090879079810452 on Mar 26, 2014

Ótimo p/ substituir remédios controlados p/ dormir, tomo 1 pastilha as 18h e outra antes de dormir, receitado por minha médica ortomolecular.

Exelente