10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Melatonin, 3 mg, 180 Lozenges

Husband says it works

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Nov 26, 2011

I got this for my husband to use when he comes off his 12-hour nightshift rotations. He says it really helps him get to sleep and remain asleep during noisy daylight hours.

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1557655 on Sep 01, 2009

very good. I work 3rd shift and have to take rest during the day. Sometimes sleep is not easy. 3mg is the strong dose. other brands have 1 mg or 2 mg, but 3 mg is what I need. Have also purchased one for a sleepless friend (who doesn't like big habit forming pills). Will definitely reorder. iherb is excellent company. Thank you.

The Wonder Mint

Posted by Reviewer1122081 on Jul 22, 2010

I have lots of problems getting to sleep at night and had given up being able to find anything that works. My husband is on dialysis and the nurse practioner at his dialysis center recommended an OTC sleep aid that contains melatonin. He had me buy it for him one time and a package of 30 tabs was $10. I knew there had to be a better option so I came to iHerb and checked out the different products. This one was a good value at a good strength so I decided it was worth trying. IT IS WONDERFUL!! I sleep soundly every night now and don't have any trouble getting to sleep. No more lying there for hours looking at the clock. I chew one tablet about 30-60 minutes before I go to bed and it works great.

5 star

Posted by Reviewer2594237 on Jan 02, 2011

very good product. I sleep really better

did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2814970 on Jan 10, 2011

I tried taking one tablet but still did not sleep, after a few nights I increased the dose but it just made me feel sick and still did not work So no good for me