Now Foods, Melatonin, 3 mg, 180 Lozenges

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Mar 30, 2009

I prefer sublingual tablets for before bed use. These small tablets dissolve quickly. Now products are good value for the money.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1361227 on Jan 04, 2010

I can't rave enough about how efficient and awesome iherb is. I live in New Zealand and ordered my items and they arrived faster than it takes to receive something sent from within my own country. That is impressive. I will return to iherb for future purchases and highly recommend you do as well...they are truly the very best :)

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2568201 on Jan 06, 2010

We love these melatonin. The children take them without a fight. I do not have to crush them[YEA for me]. They work great.

Sleep Pills

Posted by Reviewer1309262 on Mar 05, 2010

They helped improve the quality and duration of my sleep right from the very first night I started taking them. Highly recommend trying them for yourself!

excellent product, excellent price!

Posted by Reviewer2059342 on Mar 06, 2010

This does the trick for my insomnia. I chew three of these at bedtime and sleep comfortably through the night.