• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Customer Ratings

Ms. H. Paglinawan

Posted by Reviewer2348682 on Nov 10, 2008

This has been very helpful in helping me develop a good sleeping routine. I do recommend. I did have to increase the dosage to 10mg a night to get a full uninterrupted sleep. I think it has to be a case by case dosage. Stay well.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Jul 19, 2009

These tablets do let me sleep better, but they also make me sleepier the rest of the day after I have slept. It seems to make my eyes drier when I sleep, so the quality of sleep has lessened in my case.

be careful of how much you take

Posted by Reviewer1855471 on Aug 30, 2011

The 3mg didn't really work for me. It made me "out of it" and lethargic the next day. After taking for a couple days, I realised it was affecting my mood - making me depressed. I stopped taking immediately. I rather lose my sleep than feel depressed and lose my zest for life.

this brand did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1754550 on May 15, 2012

i have tried 2 other brands of melatonin that worked really well. i bought this one because the price was good and NOW is a usually a good brand. however these did not work at all for me...dissapointing!

Too strong

Posted by Reviewer2231597 on Jan 25, 2009

The 3 mg dosage is too strong in that it can cause depression. It is about 5-10 times the amount needed.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2288830 on Jun 24, 2010

I been taking Melatonin on and of for around 16yrs. I do have sleeping disorder. This works very well for me

effective to put me to sleep

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jul 16, 2013

Works pretty much as fast as sublinguals for me, and I had best results with this brand which is nicely priced too. Waking up fresher in the morning. Does not keep me sleeping though, but mostly helps with sleep onset.

Wonderful

Posted by 4970556545894569998 on Dec 08, 2015

Started taking Melatonin 3mg for IVF treatment. It's the one supplement with noticeable effects. I have a very restful sleep without waking up all groggy in the morning. Apparently a powerful antioxidant useful for women undergoing IVF treatment. Have ordered more of this product but a bigger bottle.

No more than my expectation

Posted by 5666751350415840067 on Nov 17, 2012

Not good not bad.

Very effective

Posted by Vronda on Mar 09, 2010

I've suffered from insomnia for years and decided to give melatonin a try since it's non habit forming. It works incredibly well and I always wake feeling refreshed.