• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Customer Ratings

Posted by Reviewer1339780 on Aug 26, 2013

Very good

Excellent

Posted by 4944119710046077749 on Sep 17, 2013

Excellent supplement. I'll buy more in a few days.

great

Posted by 5238080483380782868 on Oct 18, 2013

Very fast shipping to Finland. It took only 7 days and there were no problems. The price is very cheap!

Saved me from jetlag

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Oct 28, 2013

I just flew from Netherlands home to San Francisco for 2 weeks. For the first time EVER I don't have jet lag. One year ago I did the same trip and it took me a full two weeks before I stopped waking up every night at 3am for 2 to 3 hours. I'm nearly 50..jet lag has been getting increasingly worse for me every year. Yay, melatonin!

Great brand

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Nov 25, 2013

I love the Now brand products. Almost everything of theirs I have tried I have liked and their Melatonin was no different. It was excellent at helping me drift off to sleep, I woke up without being groggy.

Quality

Posted by 5483931176542327848 on Jan 06, 2014

The quality of this product is amazing! Thank you!

Helped my sleeping patterns

Posted by Heemkin on Jan 14, 2014

I've been taking these for a few days now, always at the same time in the evening. I wanted to try melatonin to help me get my sleeping patterns back to normal. This melatonin has helped me to fall asleep although I'm not that sleepy and therefore I can wake up earlier. I haven't felt drowsy in the mornings, at least not more than usual. The effect seems to decrease the longer I use this, so I will use these only when necessary.

Very good !

Posted by 5484541665092195054 on Feb 05, 2014

Very helpful. I do recommend for people having trouble sleeping.

Works great, good quality

Posted by 5458443196991126381 on Feb 14, 2014

It's the first time I am buying this product online and must say I was very happy with the entire process and results. The shipping was quite fast and the product is just as described. Nows' melatonin is doing it's job perfectly. It starts working after half an hour or so, and I was able to sleep without waking up (a rather uncommon experience to me). The price is also great, I will definitely order again.

sleep comes stable in three days.

Posted by 4864673404145980981 on Feb 26, 2014

really liked. come all the time. thank you