Maybe too strong.

Posted by BetterHealthSeeker on Nov 12, 2013

I bought Methyl-B12 to see if my body needed Vitamin B12. I have been "sick" for more than 20 years where I have fatigue problem. I had many hypothesis on the cause of my fatigue. One of them was MTHFr defect. I suspected I have undermethylation problem as I compared my symptoms to generally known symptoms. So, when I took Methyl-B12 with P-5-P and 5-MTHF, I felt better for a whole week, but the felt even worse the next week. Yup, overmethylation. So, I cut down the amount to half, and felt better back. But it is not constant and stabil. Still working on for the proper amount and timing. A piece of advice for beginners. Try to take excessively for the first 3 days and if you feel better that means your body need them. You will feel so bad after that, but you can then reduse the amount untill you feel constantly better. Oh, and the delivery service is fabulous.I live in Japan but still I would get the supplements after just 5 days of ordering. Even domestic delivaries would sometimes take 5 days. Thanks a million iHerb.

Highest dosage B12 supplement I have found.

Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Jan 01, 2014

GREAT high dosage I have found in a B12 supplement. Provides energy and stamina. I`m very happy

Works very well!

Posted by Reviewer2431247 on Dec 12, 2014

As a vegetarian for almost 22 years, lately I had symptoms of B-12 deficiency such as tingling/numbness in fingers and toes especially at night in bed. After a short while of taking B-12, those symptoms where reduced and went away. If I stop taking vit b-12, the tingling rapidly starts over again, but taking again b-12 stops it right away. At first I used a spray (500mcg), but this was to less to be helpfull. Then I used 5000mcg but it still wasn't enough. Also I got headaches because of the high dose. Now with 10,000mcg not a problem anymore. Take it when you wake up in the morning, because taking it to late will give you insomnia.

High-dosed B12

Posted by 5431827020901947634 on Aug 15, 2014

Part of my B12 boost regimen. Combined with Ad-B12 literally makes me feel warm and glowy. Don't take it before going to bed, as you will feel (too) warm in bed. I take them in the morning with folate. With P-5-P.

Now foods, Methyl B-12, 10.000mcg, 60 Lozenges

Posted by 5752849296024156634 on May 05, 2015

Great product!It makes me feel better but I've had a sad surprise. It was 100% taxed by the Brazilian government. Unfortunately, I won't buy more.

Great product

Posted by 5093642060854453388 on Jun 16, 2016

Easy to take.

Best b12 available!

Posted by 4672430402289109376 on Aug 01, 2016

Amazing product. Fantastic quality and potency. I function so much better when I take it!