July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Methyl B-12, 10,000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Maybe too strong.

Posted by BetterHealthSeeker on Nov 12, 2013

I bought Methyl-B12 to see if my body needed Vitamin B12. I have been "sick" for more than 20 years where I have fatigue problem. I had many hypothesis on the cause of my fatigue. One of them was MTHFr defect. I suspected I have undermethylation problem as I compared my symptoms to generally known symptoms. So, when I took Methyl-B12 with P-5-P and 5-MTHF, I felt better for a whole week, but the felt even worse the next week. Yup, overmethylation. So, I cut down the amount to half, and felt better back. But it is not constant and stabil. Still working on for the proper amount and timing. A piece of advice for beginners. Try to take excessively for the first 3 days and if you feel better that means your body need them. You will feel so bad after that, but you can then reduse the amount untill you feel constantly better. Oh, and the delivery service is fabulous.I live in Japan but still I would get the supplements after just 5 days of ordering. Even domestic delivaries would sometimes take 5 days. Thanks a million iHerb.

Highest dosage B12 supplement I have found.

Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Jan 01, 2014

GREAT high dosage I have found in a B12 supplement. Provides energy and stamina. I`m very happy