Now Foods, Methyl B-12, 1000 mcg, 100 Lozenges

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer2764634 From Australia on Aug 24, 2010

This stuff serves it function. The only criticism is that it contains fructose and sorbitol. Stevia would be a better sweetener. Still, as far as I know the Now methyl B12 is more natural than the other methyl B12 on offer. Not to mention that Now Foods is a GMP certified company with a reputation for not cutting corners. Keep the lid on tight though, as this product is notorious for absorbing moisture.

Your formulation is Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2520777 From South Carolina on Jul 26, 2009

About a month ago I picked up some B-12 from my local health food store.....although the bottle says it is sublingual, I can't imagine how someone could take the take of that formulation in their mouth....it was aweful. I am very happy I purchased the Now brand....what a marked difference

Mom likes it!

Posted by Reviewer3065769 From Washington on Mar 16, 2010

I bought this for my mother in law. She says that it makes her feel more energized. Sometimes she takes two. She says that it tastes like candy. A good purchase!

Brain B12

Posted by Reviewer1717876 From Georgia on Jan 26, 2007

This is an excellent product but difficult to find on iHerb, (must search under methylcobalamin.) Dissolves well under tongue for quick absorption. Considered most bioavailable form of B12. I have read that B12 and folic acid help regulate sleep patterns. I have known people who have found B12 helpful for migraines.

it really works!

Posted by Reviewer2246482 From California on May 07, 2008

I was haveing terrible short memory problems and after hearing about B-12 I thought I'd give it a try. I noticed a definate improvement within one month. I don't eat a lot of meat, so I need extra B-12. I'm only 48 and I'm too young to be having memory problems!