Does the job

Posted by Reviewer2764634 on Aug 24, 2010

This stuff serves it function. The only criticism is that it contains fructose and sorbitol. Stevia would be a better sweetener. Still, as far as I know the Now methyl B12 is more natural than the other methyl B12 on offer. Not to mention that Now Foods is a GMP certified company with a reputation for not cutting corners. Keep the lid on tight though, as this product is notorious for absorbing moisture.

Brain B12

Posted by Reviewer1717876 on Jan 26, 2007

This is an excellent product but difficult to find on iHerb, (must search under methylcobalamin.) Dissolves well under tongue for quick absorption. Considered most bioavailable form of B12. I have read that B12 and folic acid help regulate sleep patterns. I have known people who have found B12 helpful for migraines.

Small tablet - dissolves quickly if not placed under the upper lip

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 22, 2014

I would use less citric acid in these lozenges since the tablet is so small that for those who would like to feel the taste it dissolves very quickly. The point is to place the tablet under the upper lip so the B12 can be absorbed into the blood stream. Under the tongue it lasts just about 10 minutes but under the lip you can hold the tablet about 60 minutes. Do not forget to move the tablet in the mouth for 2 or 3 different spots for better absorption. Maybe it is better to insert the moisture absorber from some another supplement empty bottle into this Methyl-B12 bottle because B12 (methylcobalamin) can deteriorate soon when moisture is present in the bottle.

I like this product, BUT ......

Posted by Reviewer1651341 on Sep 29, 2008

I like this product. BUT, this product always gets damaged by moisture AFTER couple months. ( It is always properly stored and any other products are fine. )

good b12 product

Posted by Reviewer1246513 on May 24, 2007

this form of b12 (mthylcolamin) is much more bioavailable than others at high dosage levels. Now products a good product, that contains as described. It is extremely difficult to find on the iherb site however

it really works!

Posted by Reviewer2246482 on May 07, 2008

I was haveing terrible short memory problems and after hearing about B-12 I thought I'd give it a try. I noticed a definate improvement within one month. I don't eat a lot of meat, so I need extra B-12. I'm only 48 and I'm too young to be having memory problems!

Mom likes it!

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Mar 16, 2010

I bought this for my mother in law. She says that it makes her feel more energized. Sometimes she takes two. She says that it tastes like candy. A good purchase!

Awesome!

Posted by 5592089308864411875 on Sep 28, 2013

I bought this product together with TMG and havent had so much energy since years! I used to be annoyed when I had to do something and I was always tired, that has changed! Note that I was on a protein rich diet for weight loss. Anyways, it works and I'm happy! Noticed great effects the first day of use. I felt super alert and it worked great for cognitive functions!

yum

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jul 04, 2012

easy to take and fixes my braincell connections - dreams are lucid, memory better.

Sorbital and fructose in a supplement!?!

Posted by Reviewer2504825 on Oct 31, 2014

I can't believe this product has sorbital and fructose plus "natural flavors" in it. No excuse to use these products tied to health issues. I wish NOW would set a higher bar for excellence in their products!!