Brain B12

Posted by Reviewer1717876 on Jan 26, 2007

This is an excellent product but difficult to find on iHerb, (must search under methylcobalamin.) Dissolves well under tongue for quick absorption. Considered most bioavailable form of B12. I have read that B12 and folic acid help regulate sleep patterns. I have known people who have found B12 helpful for migraines.

Small tablet - dissolves quickly if not placed under the upper lip

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 22, 2014

I would use less citric acid in these lozenges since the tablet is so small that for those who would like to feel the taste it dissolves very quickly. The point is to place the tablet under the upper lip so the B12 can be absorbed into the blood stream. Under the tongue it lasts just about 10 minutes but under the lip you can hold the tablet about 60 minutes. Do not forget to move the tablet in the mouth for 2 or 3 different spots for better absorption. Maybe it is better to insert the moisture absorber from some another supplement empty bottle into this Methyl-B12 bottle because B12 (methylcobalamin) can deteriorate soon when moisture is present in the bottle.

good b12 product

Posted by Reviewer1246513 on May 24, 2007

this form of b12 (mthylcolamin) is much more bioavailable than others at high dosage levels. Now products a good product, that contains as described. It is extremely difficult to find on the iherb site however

it really works!

Posted by Reviewer2246482 on May 07, 2008

I was haveing terrible short memory problems and after hearing about B-12 I thought I'd give it a try. I noticed a definate improvement within one month. I don't eat a lot of meat, so I need extra B-12. I'm only 48 and I'm too young to be having memory problems!

Mom likes it!

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Mar 16, 2010

I bought this for my mother in law. She says that it makes her feel more energized. Sometimes she takes two. She says that it tastes like candy. A good purchase!

Awesome!

Posted by 5592089308864411875 on Sep 28, 2013

I bought this product together with TMG and havent had so much energy since years! I used to be annoyed when I had to do something and I was always tired, that has changed! Note that I was on a protein rich diet for weight loss. Anyways, it works and I'm happy! Noticed great effects the first day of use. I felt super alert and it worked great for cognitive functions!

yum

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jul 04, 2012

easy to take and fixes my braincell connections - dreams are lucid, memory better.

There is a difference

Posted by 4640246950800610961 on Jun 27, 2012

I can't tell you what the difference is but you will feel it before long if you are like me. Oh yeah, I'm talking about Vitamin B12-Methylcobaiamin and vitamin B-12 as cyanocobalam, Don't take my word for it, just try it and see for yourself. Almost forgot, methyl has the other beat hands down.

Healthy Nugget

Posted by Reviewer2104094 on Dec 28, 2013

So far, no Alzheimer's. Now, where was I?

Immediate Improvement!

Posted by 5526098406840930399 on Sep 09, 2014

I have been suffering with chronic fatigue for almost a year now and am still investigating all of the underlying causes, but the main ones seem to be a severe vitamin B12 deficiency, adrenal fatigue and too much lactic acid producing bacteria in my gut flora (lactobacillus bifidus). In the last 5 months I've had 2 x bioidentical B12 injections and have been taking 2000mcg orally daily as part of my treatment plan. In addition, I just started taking 2-3 of these lozenges sublingually daily after breakfast and have noticed a marked difference in my cognitive function and mood (I had been quite depressed) and a marginal improvement in my energy. I'm a bit clearer in the morning too. After doing a lot of research online about vitamin B12 deficiencies, I feel it is a major key in fixing my body chemistry and the road back to wellness. B12 is extremely important for people who drink alcohol, elderly and especially vegans/vegetarians, as our main source comes from animals. Not to mention, you can use it to treate tendonitis! This particular product tastes good, doesn't have mannitol, and is inexpensive to boot. I highly recommend it for the whole family.