Effective in raising b12 levels

Posted by 5003667200259230092 on Jul 11, 2014

My blood test results show a significantly increase in b12 levels after taking this. I was concerned that this being sublingual, it would not be as effective as b12 shots. However, I am very pleased and will be sticking to these l lozenges in place of the shots. I place it under my tongue and leave it to fully dissolve, about 2-3 minutes. It taste like candy. I also keep it in my fridge to prevent it from absorbing moisture and it has lasted a good few months.

Immediate Improvement!

Posted by 5526098406840930399 on Sep 09, 2014

I have been suffering with chronic fatigue for almost a year now and am still investigating all of the underlying causes, but the main ones seem to be a severe vitamin B12 deficiency, adrenal fatigue and too much lactic acid producing bacteria in my gut flora (lactobacillus bifidus). In the last 5 months I've had 2 x bioidentical B12 injections and have been taking 2000mcg orally daily as part of my treatment plan. In addition, I just started taking 2-3 of these lozenges sublingually daily after breakfast and have noticed a marked difference in my cognitive function and mood (I had been quite depressed) and a marginal improvement in my energy. I'm a bit clearer in the morning too. After doing a lot of research online about vitamin B12 deficiencies, I feel it is a major key in fixing my body chemistry and the road back to wellness. B12 is extremely important for people who drink alcohol, elderly and especially vegans/vegetarians, as our main source comes from animals. Not to mention, you can use it to treate tendonitis! This particular product tastes good, doesn't have mannitol, and is inexpensive to boot. I highly recommend it for the whole family.

Healthy Nugget

Posted by Reviewer2104094 on Dec 28, 2013

So far, no Alzheimer's. Now, where was I?

great product

Posted by Reviewer1390317 on Apr 25, 2012

great product lots of energy

There is a difference

Posted by 4640246950800610961 on Jun 27, 2012

I can't tell you what the difference is but you will feel it before long if you are like me. Oh yeah, I'm talking about Vitamin B12-Methylcobaiamin and vitamin B-12 as cyanocobalam, Don't take my word for it, just try it and see for yourself. Almost forgot, methyl has the other beat hands down.

Your formulation is Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2520777 on Jul 26, 2009

About a month ago I picked up some B-12 from my local health food store.....although the bottle says it is sublingual, I can't imagine how someone could take the take of that formulation in their mouth....it was aweful. I am very happy I purchased the Now brand....what a marked difference

Reasonable Price

Posted by Reviewer2219622 on Jan 12, 2008

For blood circulation

Increases energy

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Mar 05, 2008

NOW Foods' B12 lozenges are very good and have increased our energy levels.

Vit. B !2

Posted by Reviewer2539751 on Jan 02, 2008

This is the best Vit. B-12 I have taken, and I have tried many brands.

Best way to get B12

Posted by Reviewer2010892 on Sep 11, 2008

I take this with folic acid. as well as B2, D3, Slogar's Cal/Mag Citrate. All are the highly absorable ones. Plus a Mult vit for women. All great stuff. would highly recommend especially if you find out you are defficient in B&D like I did.