Effective in raising b12 levels

Posted by 5003667200259230092 on Jul 11, 2014

My blood test results show a significantly increase in b12 levels after taking this. I was concerned that this being sublingual, it would not be as effective as b12 shots. However, I am very pleased and will be sticking to these l lozenges in place of the shots. I place it under my tongue and leave it to fully dissolve, about 2-3 minutes. It taste like candy. I also keep it in my fridge to prevent it from absorbing moisture and it has lasted a good few months.

Immediate Improvement!

Posted by 5526098406840930399 on Sep 09, 2014

I have been suffering with chronic fatigue for almost a year now and am still investigating all of the underlying causes, but the main ones seem to be a severe vitamin B12 deficiency, adrenal fatigue and too much lactic acid producing bacteria in my gut flora (lactobacillus bifidus). In the last 5 months I've had 2 x bioidentical B12 injections and have been taking 2000mcg orally daily as part of my treatment plan. In addition, I just started taking 2-3 of these lozenges sublingually daily after breakfast and have noticed a marked difference in my cognitive function and mood (I had been quite depressed) and a marginal improvement in my energy. I'm a bit clearer in the morning too. After doing a lot of research online about vitamin B12 deficiencies, I feel it is a major key in fixing my body chemistry and the road back to wellness. B12 is extremely important for people who drink alcohol, elderly and especially vegans/vegetarians, as our main source comes from animals. Not to mention, you can use it to treate tendonitis! This particular product tastes good, doesn't have mannitol, and is inexpensive to boot. I highly recommend it for the whole family.

Sorbital and fructose in a supplement!?!

Posted by Reviewer2504825 on Oct 31, 2014

I can't believe this product has sorbital and fructose plus "natural flavors" in it. No excuse to use these products tied to health issues. I wish NOW would set a higher bar for excellence in their products!!

Bettsey B-12

Posted by Reviewer3324718 on Feb 22, 2015

I've been taking B-12 for several years. My doctor recommends b-12 as I'm low and have been for several years. It's slowly coming up and I've started taking one in AM and on in afternoon. Tastes great.

A vegan must-have!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

This is one of the only conservatively dosed methylcobalamin B12s out there. Personally, I find all the 5,000 and 10,000 mcg supplements a bit dodgy... even 1,000 mcg seems to me like a bit much, but I'll take it. The lozenges dissolve fairly quickly and taste nice. These are an essential for any and every vegan out there -- B12 deficiency is no joke!