Methyl B-12

Posted by 5057439847310780668 on Oct 05, 2013

Very helpful for vegetarians.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1170910 on Sep 11, 2012

I got the Methyl B-12 to try and help my sleep cycle, taking Melatonin at night. I also could use a boost with cognitive function. They taste good and I am in the habit of putting two under my tongue every morning. Not sure how well they work, but they certainly don't hurt.

flavorful

Posted by catnipmouse on Nov 25, 2012

These have more flavor than the other brands I've tried in the past. They have a nice taste and dissolve quick.

Good brand, right formula

Posted by Reviewer3258309 on Aug 08, 2011

Methyl-B12 is the right choice, because it is this way the body uses the vitamin-B12. The closer to the body metabolism, the more efficient a substance becomes. This is not a fact for every vitamins or amino acids since their action is spread upon several level of transformation and all of them have a playing role.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1466717 on Oct 28, 2011

I am pretty hard-core, and would rather they were less flavored/sweet. I chose them because they're free of gluten/dairy/etc. (had a nasty reaction to another formulation with barley malt).

Slightly different formula would be better

Posted by Blue-Sky on Jan 21, 2014

These work pretty well for me. They aren't the very best b12 I've tried but far from the worst as I definitely feel an effect from them. If Now Foods replaced the fructose with, say, Xylitol I would buy them much more frequently than I do now. Also taking out the fructose might help to stop them absorbing moisture and going soft in certain conditions.

very good

Posted by 5374117061255949281 on Dec 12, 2015

that I feel good, and my memory be excellent and body be in active by waking up early

I like Now products, but this one falls short.

Posted by Reviewer2073136 on Sep 28, 2014

I like this product and the flavor, but the tablets seem to disintergrate before I can finish the bottle.

Methyl B-12

Posted by 5248531788123734411 on Feb 20, 2015

Thank you iHerb and Now. Thanks to your great product, I have managed to get and keep my B-12 at a good level, I have been taking, Methyl B-12, 3 years now. 21.02.2015

good

Posted by 4762766103934632128 on Sep 08, 2014

Good