Contains Fructose

Posted by andreaholden on Dec 19, 2016

I was highly disappointed when I didn't properly read the ingredients to find 'fructose'. My mistake. Fructose gives me painful cystic acne (noticeably around the neck and nose) that last for weeks. I continue to have problems keeping my B12 level up and I thought these would be easy to carry with me. For that reason alone I've given two stars.

the very good vitamin

Posted by 5210020084934959616 on Jan 02, 2017

I use this 3 months already and have enough quantity in the blood already...very good!

Essential for vegetarians

Posted by jerneja-suri on Oct 23, 2016

Since I'm a vegetarian and B12 is found only in animal products (mostly meat), these are a must for me. I find that Now products come at affordable price and the quality seems good. I like these lozenges, they taste sweet, but not too sickly and I haven't noticed any adverse reactions.

BEST EVER!

Posted by 4613190791890012521 on Oct 31, 2016

Is like eating sweets/caramels it doesn't feel like you are taking a medicament... AWESOME for vegetarians like me who only eat eggs and because of stress my vit b12 went down more than the lower limit recomended... And having caramels as an alternative no to get sick is awesome! THANKS IHERB FOR YOUR SERVICE! LOVE NOW COMPANY!

My bio-medicine "doctor" recommended these

Posted by 5692118821010508003 on Nov 30, 2016

I take these faithfully because they were recommended by a competent person. Other remedies were also recommended which I have started taking too. I do not know which product is responsible for what, the hormones, the minerals, or the vitamins. But I feel great and have better energy than before.

This works!

Posted by 4894528272793990457 on Dec 10, 2016

My blood count showed I was B12 deficit, which explained the fatigue I was feeling, which was very frustrating. Shortly after I've started taking Methyl B-12, the fatigue vanished and I was back to my usual self again!

This is THE BEST Methyl B

Posted by 4943009336528321633 on Jan 08, 2017

this product is one of the best Methyl B - 12 available. Dissolves quickly under the tongue. I could immediately feel the difference in my energy level. I continue taking daily for several weeks, an yes the effect is still the same. I prefer this dissolving product over the B12 patch, I've found the potency varies by brand. This is my only B12 supplement.

Recommended

Posted by 4806643745682439184 on Jan 11, 2017

Great taste, good sized tablet. Recommended :)

Methyl B-12

Posted by 5248531788123734411 on Feb 20, 2015

Thank you iHerb and Now. Thanks to your great product, I have managed to get and keep my B-12 at a good level, I have been taking, Methyl B-12, 3 years now. 21.02.2015

good

Posted by 4762766103934632128 on Sep 08, 2014

Good