Now Foods, Methyl B-12, 1000 mcg, 100 Lozenges

Methyl B-12

Posted by 5248531788123734411 on Feb 20, 2015

Thank you iHerb and Now. Thanks to your great product, I have managed to get and keep my B-12 at a good level, I have been taking, Methyl B-12, 3 years now. 21.02.2015

Bettsey B-12

Posted by Reviewer3324718 on Feb 22, 2015

I've been taking B-12 for several years. My doctor recommends b-12 as I'm low and have been for several years. It's slowly coming up and I've started taking one in AM and on in afternoon. Tastes great.

good

Posted by 4762766103934632128 on Sep 08, 2014

Good

Immediate Improvement!

Posted by 5526098406840930399 on Sep 09, 2014

I have been suffering with chronic fatigue for almost a year now and am still investigating all of the underlying causes, but the main ones seem to be a severe vitamin B12 deficiency, adrenal fatigue and too much lactic acid producing bacteria in my gut flora (lactobacillus bifidus). In the last 5 months I've had 2 x bioidentical B12 injections and have been taking 2000mcg orally daily as part of my treatment plan. In addition, I just started taking 2-3 of these lozenges sublingually daily after breakfast and have noticed a marked difference in my cognitive function and mood (I had been quite depressed) and a marginal improvement in my energy. I'm a bit clearer in the morning too. After doing a lot of research online about vitamin B12 deficiencies, I feel it is a major key in fixing my body chemistry and the road back to wellness. B12 is extremely important for people who drink alcohol, elderly and especially vegans/vegetarians, as our main source comes from animals. Not to mention, you can use it to treate tendonitis! This particular product tastes good, doesn't have mannitol, and is inexpensive to boot. I highly recommend it for the whole family.

A vegan must-have!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

This is one of the only conservatively dosed methylcobalamin B12s out there. Personally, I find all the 5,000 and 10,000 mcg supplements a bit dodgy... even 1,000 mcg seems to me like a bit much, but I'll take it. The lozenges dissolve fairly quickly and taste nice. These are an essential for any and every vegan out there -- B12 deficiency is no joke!