The B12 itself is great, but in humid climate, it clumps.

Posted by 5328617544490850356 on Sep 08, 2015

This B12 product works great. However, while it starts out as individual pills in the beginning, in a humid climate, even with those humidity pack thingies in the bottle, the pills absorb moisture from the environment. After about 40 pills, the rest have clumped together and gradually melted together like a pudding. The only way to remove them from the bottle is with a knife or some other similar narrow object. It's just a mess, and because it's clumped so badly, I'm taking in the equivalent of two or three pills a day instead of only the one I need - there's just no way to separate things without creating a huge mess. And what a waste of money! Please note, on my second bottle (I had ordered two), I had added extra moisture packets - didn't help at all. I've used another brand of the methyl B12 that doesn't have any clumping/moisture issues, so I'll stick to that instead. If you live in a dry climate, this probably isn't a problem, but for those of us in a humid climate - ugh.

To keep the nervous-system well ballanced

Posted by 4965035743319184294 on Feb 17, 2015

To keep the nervous-system well ballanced

great vitamin

Posted by 5304086290099355522 on Nov 18, 2014

really good quality

almost liquid

Posted by Reviewer2525926 on Oct 21, 2014

Maybe the b12 is fine and a good product - although I didn't notice any difference - but they dissolve into a drab after opening the pot, so I have to scoop a portion out and hope it's about the normal serving size. I won't buy this one again, I'll try something that stays dry.

Exellent B-12 source

Posted by Reviewer1269738 on Mar 25, 2014

The lozenges are small and melt easily. I have been taking these for about 2 weeks and I feel a big improvement. I have anemia with neuropathy pains and already my tongue is pain free.

Methyl B-12 5000 mcg

Posted by Reviewer1383622 on Sep 23, 2013

excellent product, suitable for vegetarians, higher than mnormal dosage.

Fantastic tasting product

Posted by Reviewer2140619 on Sep 21, 2013

Taste and price are fantastic. I take them every 5 days. That's more then enough.

Works Like B12 Patches!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 22, 2012

B12 is difficult to impossible to get from plant-based foods. I am vegan so I need to make sure I get my B12 through a supplement. Some people, vegan or not, can't absorb B12 through their small intestine. This means that they must absorb the vitamin in alternative ways. They can absorb it sublingually which just means that a supplement is placed under the tongue, it can be absorbed through the outer skin as is done with patches, or it can be directly injected via a B12 shot which is only done in a medical facility. I relied on multivitamins to get my B12 for a long time and started to feel terrible. I switched to patches and started to feel normal again. The morning after I applied a B12 patch, I could breathe easier and I felt less tense and more energetic. The patches were getting really expensive, so I recently switched to these lozenges. One lozenge contains five times the amount of B12 that was in a single patch. I used one patch a week, but now I take one lozenge a day. The lozenges definitely work better than the patches and are a better deal for what you get. The first time I took a lozenge, the feeling was very similar to the feeling I had the morning after I used a patch, but it was more immediate. I felt a rush of energy and could breathe easier almost immediately after placing it under my tongue. Now, the effect isn't as dramatic, but I think it's because my B12 level is normalizing, so I'm guessing that feeling is just a normal part of my day and I don't notice it as much. Definitely recommend these for vegans and others with small intestine issues like Crohn's Disease or problems with their Terminal Ileum.

The Methyl experience

Posted by Reviewer1827702 on Jun 25, 2012

This was a great price for a good product.

Results!

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jun 05, 2012

Before I started taking this product, I couldn't get going in the morning without yerba mate or a Steaz diet energy drink. Now, I simply dissolve one of these little guys under my tongue, and I am good to go. I don't feel jittery, just awake. The effect was dramatic at first, but now is just part of my normal day. I had plenty of B12 from my diet, so I think I am one of those people who can't properly absorb this vitamin. The methylcobalamin is ready for use by your body. I would recommend anyone with low energy to try this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »