Pretty good.

Posted by runningscared on Jan 07, 2016

I feel much better with it than without.

mood support

Posted by 4849979551485442778 on Dec 12, 2015

very good product it works as expected

Best thing on the market

Posted by 5340334195381344902 on Nov 18, 2015

I have been suffering with anxiety and depression. Sometimes it gets so bad to a point where I am unable to go to school or continue with my daily work. Sometime I wake up feeling that my life is over. However, I take two capsules in the morning and take a short nap and as soon as I wake up about two hours later I could not even remember why I was so upset! It may sound too good to be true but it really REALLY works. I will definitely be taking this long term and hopefully the effects will last.

life saver

Posted by 4613103923493418366 on Apr 06, 2015

i cant recommend this supplement highly enough. Mt mood was better within a day or two and i havent experienced any negative side effects at all. this is the first natural Mood support i have taken and i wasnt sure if it would work but it has. i was having a rather rough tie for a while and magically my whole life seems much brighter and happier with the help of this supplement. buy it if you are struggling to maintain a positive happy mood. it works and it works well.

haven't noticed any difference

Posted by 5122100962749169948 on Feb 01, 2015

I've taken the Mood Support caps for a couple of weeks now but haven't noticed any difference.

첨엔 실 없는 사람처럼...

Posted by 5562521298735836089 on Dec 21, 2014

첫 날 사용했을 때는 실 없는 사람 같이 멍하더라구요, 약간 업된 기분? 그런데 그 뒤로는 그런기분은 못느꼈는데 나쁘진 않은듯 해요. 재 구매 의사 있네요.

Good product but not for people with anxiety

Posted by 4866828953990272149 on Nov 21, 2014

I think it's a good product and I've felt the positive effects on mild depression after 3-4 days; unfortunately it made my anxiety worsen.

Great product

Posted by 5569250505253410336 on Jul 17, 2014

Definitely can feel the difference!

Pretty good.

Posted by ChrisCox on Apr 24, 2014

It helps a tiny bit with mood (depression) and it does help with mild anxiety and has a slight calming relaxing effect.

Very Good but..

Posted by 5041937857244913179 on Feb 22, 2014

Its very good. Sometimes i got bad news or fighting with my girlfriend i took 1 pill and the depression feeling just went away. But if i got into another fight after 5 hours the effect is gone. So i took another 1. It said not to consume more than 4 so i did not. I didnt take 2 at a time cause it makes me a little sleepy. Overall: Its very good. You can really feel the effect. I also worked at 7eleven for 8 hours a day. I took it before going to work and it helped with my anxiety. I feel so peace. Can handle the cash register without any panic when theres many customer. Good for people that may have mild depression and anxiety problem. You really can live a peace and healthy life for sometime when taking this! 5 star cause it helped me a lot! No side effect other than a little sleepy if i took 2 at a time! Thats all..