NAC

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Apr 04, 2011

Recently there has been a scare with the prospects of elevated radiation. My research indicated that low-level radiation depletes the body of anti-oxidants. NAC is the precursor of Glutathione, which is the mother of all anti-oxiants. For the thyroid, a simple drop of iodine on the skin at night will supply the thyroid with plenty of benign iodine and prevent the uptake of radioactive iodine. Further, when the thyroid is saturated, the iodine will be left on the skin so no harm is caused by overdose.

Now NAC

Posted by Reviewer1179922 on Oct 05, 2008

I take this with MSM and chlorella or alfalfa to ward off allergies. Works great.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1793751 on Apr 14, 2010

I've trusted Now Foods to give me quality products at a great value and this is no different. I am taking it for PCOS but it is too early to see if this is of benefit to me. The capsules are easy to take and free of some serious food allergies I must avoid including soy, casein and gluten. I appreciate that it's easy to find a list of what allergens are not in this product too which makes shopping a breeze.

Powerful antioxidant and a relief for hangover!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

This is a must for everybody! Helps body get rid of toxins (chelates heavy metals). Helps liver to process toxins into non-toxic form. Contains also molybdenum which also is essential to liver. This is also the best possible anti-hangover medicine on market: as it helps your liver to do it's job, you will recover faster and easier. This is also a very powerful antioxidant! I won't be without this!

Fantastic for improving clarity.

Posted by 5335610452739414333 on Jan 02, 2015

As a Hashimoto's sufferer, I often struggle with short-term memory and brain 'fog' issues. This supplement has had a notable effect in improving this for me. It has helped me get through a very complex research project that I was dreading. Initially I had a few minor headaches which I have read can be a side-effect, but these have settled down now. I usually also take my supplements only on weekdays and 'rest' my body on weekends. I will continue to take this for the longterm.