Powerful antioxidant and a relief for hangover!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

This is a must for everybody! Helps body get rid of toxins (chelates heavy metals). Helps liver to process toxins into non-toxic form. Contains also molybdenum which also is essential to liver. This is also the best possible anti-hangover medicine on market: as it helps your liver to do it's job, you will recover faster and easier. This is also a very powerful antioxidant! I won't be without this!

Helpful for allergies

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on Feb 14, 2012

A great overall liver protecting antioxidant. We take it for food sensitivities.

A lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2537449 on Sep 11, 2009

My immune system is not the greatest so I take NAC regularly. It does wonders and it is fantastic to be able to purchase it in this large of a quantity at such an affordable price.

Recommended for immunity!

Posted by currency on Sep 16, 2015

I feel like my immune system is better when I take this Now brand NAC. It's a great antioxidant (boosts glutathione), detoxifier and it helps with my dust allergies. Definitely felt a difference with my regular congestion. The selenium and molybdenum is an added bonus for that extra immune system boost. It's affordable and has lots to offer.

NAC

Posted by 5663462104105427831 on Apr 05, 2014

Works real good 1 capsule a day, for clearing up memory loss,due to fall last year. have been using this product for two years now. I would recommend it to everyone. Regards Louise Chappell

headache

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Oct 23, 2010

It gave me a headache

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Oct 25, 2008

This supplement has really helped with my asthma symptoms.

great

Posted by Reviewer1505641 on Mar 05, 2008

great product-really helps with clearing up lungs

Good product but 400%+ increase in shipping makes it no longer affordable!

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on Dec 13, 2014

This is a good product that I will reorder but not from iHerb who increased its international shipping costs by over 400%. I have been a loyal customer os iHerb for over 10 years, placing several orders every month and to be rewarded with this HUGE shipping cost increase is a slap on the face. I am going somewhere else.

Can Breathe with through my nose again.

Posted by Reviewer3356710 on Mar 24, 2011

It seems like I always have at least one side of my nose to where I couldnt breathe through, but after taking the NAC with Vitamin C it cleared that up like within a couple of hours. The only problem is that they make my head feel like of weird. Not sure why they do, but they do. But they definately help to breathe better.