New To iHerb?

Now Foods, NAC, (N-Acetyl Cysteine), 600 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Great antioxidant!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

NAC is a great antioxidant, I use it now that I am pregnant. It helps me a lot with my stuffed nose, due to pregnancy. Also, it is a precursor to glutathione, which is the best antioxidant found in the body. The placenta itself has a considerable concentration of glutathione. So, it's a win win for me. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Critical precursor

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 20, 2012

100 capsules bottle is perfect if you live in warm or wet countries. I found the hard way out that NAC especially NOW brand is highly susceptible to spoiling due to these weather conditions!!! - - - - - - - - - - - However, this NAC improves my mental awareness. Makes me more energetic when I take it with glutamine and glycine - all precursors of Glutathione, undoubtedly the most important and best antioxidant of all the antioxidants.

In my Top 5 most important supplements

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 27, 2012

For allergies, anti-oxidant, liver detox, eye and vision health, gluthatione precursor etc etc. One of the 5 supplements I would take with me to a deserted island. And NOW offers great value for money. Remember to take with Vit C and Alpha-Lipoic-Acid for enhanced benefits.

Protects the liver

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 24, 2014

NAC is proved in many studies to help relieve many illnesses. However keep in mind that you can also experience the various detoxification symptoms when taking this powerful supplement.

very good