July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, NAD, 25 mg, 60 Lozenges (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Wow Oh Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2104918 on Jun 17, 2009

NAD was recommended for me for Fibromyalgia. Taking one of these tabs twice a day has made a HUGE difference in how I feel. Much more energy, pain nearly gone after only a few weeks. Works so well to improve energy levels that I can't take it in the evening.

NAD for energy

Posted by Reviewer1400808 on Jul 07, 2009

I really like this product. I have had low energy. Am 63 years old. When I have errands to run, I put three under my tongue and it gives me a subtle but real energy support. It does not at all cause nervousness or the jitters. I keep some in my purse too. I think if these pills help you, it means your adrenals are kind of stressed out. I love this product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1253606 on Jul 11, 2009

1 to 2 capsules chewed a day make me feel 20 again. Great for energy. Not as strong as NADH but I found Nadh made me feel like I was on something illegal as I was too hyped. (Although my husband prefers Nadh)

Curiously effective

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Nov 01, 2008

I never considered this substance would be available as a supplement. I've taken many science classes so I'm well familiar with NAD. So far, I noticed subtle but significant improvement in focus, concentration and the person above stated, it completely rids the mental fog. I tried two pills at once and it gave me a slight headache so one is definitely enough and the effects last an entire day. At 60 pills, this goes a long way. NAD is active in everycell of the body so the effects are numerous. I also noticed my muscles seemed more toned immediately after taking this. However, this tends to irritate the area under my tongue. Great product overall. I might try NADH next just to compare the effectiveness of both, but pricewise, this takes home the cake!!

NAD by Now

Posted by Reviewer2575815 on Dec 27, 2007

Great product to erase the "fog" or fatigue that sometimes occurs with stress. I use this every day

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »