« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Wow Oh Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2104918 on Jun 17, 2009

NAD was recommended for me for Fibromyalgia. Taking one of these tabs twice a day has made a HUGE difference in how I feel. Much more energy, pain nearly gone after only a few weeks. Works so well to improve energy levels that I can't take it in the evening.

NAD for energy

Posted by Reviewer1400808 on Jul 07, 2009

I really like this product. I have had low energy. Am 63 years old. When I have errands to run, I put three under my tongue and it gives me a subtle but real energy support. It does not at all cause nervousness or the jitters. I keep some in my purse too. I think if these pills help you, it means your adrenals are kind of stressed out. I love this product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1253606 on Jul 11, 2009

1 to 2 capsules chewed a day make me feel 20 again. Great for energy. Not as strong as NADH but I found Nadh made me feel like I was on something illegal as I was too hyped. (Although my husband prefers Nadh)

Curiously effective

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Nov 01, 2008

I never considered this substance would be available as a supplement. I've taken many science classes so I'm well familiar with NAD. So far, I noticed subtle but significant improvement in focus, concentration and the person above stated, it completely rids the mental fog. I tried two pills at once and it gave me a slight headache so one is definitely enough and the effects last an entire day. At 60 pills, this goes a long way. NAD is active in everycell of the body so the effects are numerous. I also noticed my muscles seemed more toned immediately after taking this. However, this tends to irritate the area under my tongue. Great product overall. I might try NADH next just to compare the effectiveness of both, but pricewise, this takes home the cake!!

The Missing Cofactor

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Nov 10, 2012

After many years of illness I recently had a urinary amino acid test performed by Genova Diagnostics. There were many abnormal results (high in the red) indicating impaired metabolism of those amino acids. There was only one necessary cofactor that all of these amino acids shared in common & that is NAD. It turns out I am not making enough NAD from niacin to properly metabolise these amino acids. Taking this NAD supplement has literally switched me back on. This is the first NAD I have tried & will also try NADH to compare.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »