Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Nattokinase, 100 mg, 120 Vcaps

Reviews 5-star

Natto is a wonderful blood thinner and has no side effects!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jun 22, 2010

Now's Nattokinase is a great bargain, and the fibrin reducing effect REALLY helps to thin your blood and keep your circulation at optimal levels. My daughter has Lyme disease, and her blood was hypercoagulated for years because of fibrins and constant inflammation. This product has helped her soooo much, and her herbal remedies that help to eradicate spirochetes are much more effective and able to reach every area of her body. My greatest thanks to iHerb for carrying this excellent product at such a reasonable price! You have helped a 17 year old regain much of her health, and God Bless You for that!

nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer1839804 on Aug 09, 2010

This product and AMLA lives up to lowering cholestrol and LDL and C Reactive Protein

Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer2754757 on Feb 19, 2008

This product was suggested to me due to my history of blood clots. I am really hesitant to go on Coumidan as I am rather young but with blood clots your always concerned about another one occuring. So I was more than happy to take an alternative and so far so good. The product is easy to take, pills are normal size and no side effects.

seems to work, effective

Posted by Reviewer3281685 on Mar 18, 2008

It does seem to work. It does eliminate my hypercoagulation symptoms. It worked as well or better than source naturals NSK-SD nattokinase.

Learned about Nattokinase from Alternatives

Posted by Reviewer2692492 on Aug 31, 2010

Trusting Alternatives I decided to try Nattokinase for both my husband and myself. Being over 70 we are taking other supplements too. Recently I had problem with my left leg, where I had dvt previously. This time Doppler test did not show any clots. So Nattokinase works not only in cappilaries but in larger veins too. In addition, my previous moments of confusion are not returning any more. This was my main consideretion for ordering Nattokinase. Renia from Ottawa