Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2405836 on Sep 29, 2009

After testing positive for HPV (human papiloma virus), my gynecologist told me to take 25,000 IUs of beta carotene and 5 mg of folic acid daily for 6 months and the virus should go away. I think NOW Foods makes a good product, and iHerb.com's price was very good. Very few companies sell folic acid in the large dosage I needed, and I got it from Emerson Ecologics in New Hampshire, but their beta carotene price was much higher. So I came to my "old reliable" iHerb.com.

Good source of Beta-Carotene

Posted by Reviewer2008921 on Feb 27, 2008

Since taking high levels of synthetic Vitamin A supplements seem to have disadvantages I switched to 25K IU Beta-carotene. There are many reputable manufacturers where you can trust that what is on the label is also in the softgel but I just chose NOW foods since they are one of the few manufacturers who are GMP certified.

Natural Beta-Carotene

Posted by Reviewer1056439 on Jul 16, 2008

Use the product on advice of my Opthomalogist for eye health.

Good antioxidant

Posted by naturellen on Apr 05, 2010

These are good antioxidants and a great value product. I take these before going to a beach holiday and before summer to provide even a small natural and internal shield from the sun to my skin.

Amazing Sorted Out My Asthma Bye Bye Inhaler

Posted by Reviewer2779929 on Sep 17, 2011

Been taking this for quite some time now. This is my second order these are great. I actually bought these because I thought I had night blindness which I did and these sorted that out fairly quickly. Later my Asthma problem which was i guess mild sorted itself out now i dont have to use my inhaler at all. At least while im taking these little beauty's.

Now-Beta Carotene

Posted by Reviewer2923921 on Jun 12, 2008

The natural stuff is the ONLY way to go, especially with Beta Carotene. Overdosing on the synthetic is where your body gets into trouble.

Now Foods, Beta-Carotene, 25000 IU, 180 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jul 28, 2009

High quality; beta-carotene is an antioxidant and free radical mopper.

makes my skin glow

Posted by sherri20 on Apr 03, 2014

makes my skin glow ... i take one every other day or so to maintain

Good product

Posted by livelig on Jun 13, 2012

I take Beta Carotene in the summer to prevent sun-induced eczema and it really works. No more blisters, only healthy skin.

Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer1795043 on Jul 09, 2011

I especially find at about 75000 iu it can stop sunburn in its tracks.I tried to use- patent this discovery I made several years ago but discovered it was already a "use" patent by an American.