Excellent value

Posted by MarjiMum on May 03, 2016

A company that I trust and a product that compares favourably to more expensive brands.

A

Posted by 5762257512938130292 on Apr 07, 2016

I have been taking these as part of a program to reverse coronary artery disease, all indications so far are that they are working, as I have a greater exercise tolerance and improved general well being.

Chris RN

Posted by 5249229224335923053 on Feb 18, 2016

I love NOW brand. I'm glad I could get this Resveratrol with my order. I'd order it again.

good product

Posted by 4843513651254652945 on Dec 11, 2014

good product

Nice price

Posted by Reviewer2078790 on Mar 07, 2014

Good caps very low price

Recommended

Posted by 5118884589648669134 on Jan 15, 2014

Anti-aging doctors recommend Resveratrol, and this product is reasonably priced, so what's the harm?

Good

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Energy

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Sep 16, 2013

Provided extra energy for running and workouts when I first started taking them. The effects are not so obvious anymore.

I really love this product!

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

Resveratrol is an exciting new nutrient. Also in this formula are significant amounts of green tea extract and grape seed extract. The combination makes for a powerful, broad-spectrum antioxidant. I use it daily. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Good priced Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 25, 2012

Just started to take this Resveratrol, so too early to tell if effective. Good price for Resveratrol though, and Now Foods products are usually of good quality.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »