July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Natural Resveratrol, 60 Veggie Caps

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2055384 on Nov 02, 2009

Since a week after taking the Resceratrol from Now Foods, I have more stamina, sleep better and my fibromyalgia bothers me less. I have also been able to cut my allergy medicines in half. This brand works much better than the higher priced brands I tried. I will reorder. Great value for the price.

I use this daily

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Mar 23, 2010

I have hep C and so this is one of the supplements I take to fight inflammation in my liver as well as all organs.

Great antioxidant!

Posted by celestialleo on Jun 24, 2010

This feels very powerful with wine extracts and the added bonus of 100 mg of grape seed extract--it's great for the eyes and blood circulation--actually good for almost everything, I think! :)

Few alternative choices to this product

Posted by Reviewer3168863 on Aug 20, 2008

I would prefer to see a product containing only bulk resveratrol powder in a jar, without excipient ingredients. Instructions should include taking this product with small amount of alcohol or glycerin, as resveratrol is not absorbable in the GI tract without concommitant intake of either.

lousy taste

Posted by Reviewer3018514 on Nov 14, 2008

I've only started taking these since October, so I'm not sure how good they are. I wish they could do something about the awful taste however. I would also appreciate it if the label indicated where these things are made.