• New economical size!
  • Reviews | English

Forget sleeping pills!

Posted by Reviewer2811583 on Jun 17, 2009

I am a 52 year old post menopausal female who has not slept through the night regularly for years. I was on the verge of asking my doctor for a sleeping pill until I started taking Now Foods natural resveratrol. I now sleep naturally and fully every night without waking except for bathroom breaks. If I wake up for anything I am now able to just roll back over and go back to sleep instead of being awake for a couple of hours wishing I was asleep. There are ALOT of other benefits I get from a full nights sleep, too many to mention in this review. I would like to tell you that the over all improvement in my life is immeasurable and that I will forever be indebted (yet again) to my sister for recommending resveratrol to me.

I Love Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2843403 on Aug 10, 2009

This is the best priced, highest dosage of TRANS Resveratrol I have ever seen. TRANS is the only active form and the hardest to obtain. this is actually 400mg of Resveratrol but NOW doesn't even count the CIS-form. If you're going to buy Resveratrol, buy this size and this brand. Nothing else comes close.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer1421284 on Sep 15, 2009

I have been taking this for several months and feel great. there wasn't much to say the first two months but now I can tell a difference. It has really helped me loose the layer of fat on my body. My muscles are stronger and I am able to do more. I have lost several inches in my waist. Can't prove any of this is because of the pills because I also changed my eating to vegetarian - but I feel great. Oh, I sleep better and have lots of dreams now.

Been using about 2 wks will order again

Posted by Reviewer3020516 on Jun 08, 2009

Improvement in skin texture, smoothness, fine lines around eyes, more energy both my husband and myself 50+ in age, good product good price

MIRACULOUS

Posted by Reviewer3161253 on Apr 26, 2010

Taking one a day. Colonblooding and inflamation ended within a week. After 2 months with regular medicine no result. Internal gastroscope was done. Recovering after fisical is faster. More indurance. Less or no backpain anymore. I will use it the next 70 years!

Effective, love this brand!

Posted by Reviewer1679632 on Feb 12, 2011

It seems to be an effective rejuvenator. It was prescribed for me to support my wish for staying younger looking longer. I'm 41. Since I have been taking it, I often get compliments on my skin tone, glowing appearance, youthfulness etc. Never has "better than botox" been more true!

Invest in youthful vitality

Posted by Reviewer2001125 on Feb 08, 2011

The closest to the fountain of youth that you will ever encounter in capsule form. iherb continues to provide the best in product quality, competitive price & excellent service, thanks!

Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2984557 on Oct 03, 2009

I had been taking this supplement for about three months and I was buying it somewhere else. It was very costly at the other place. I got the Natural Resveratrol from iHerb.com and I am very happy with it. I feel as good as I did while taking the other brand. A big difference in my energy level. I recommend this to anyone who isn't taking it, or to someone who is paying a higher price like I was. Good health to everyone.

excellent antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Jan 10, 2010

How do I know this stuff is working? Vanity. My complexion and general appearance are noticeably better and more people exclaim how young and great I look. I'm sure it's working on other levels, but I love the inner glow this free-radical fighter gives me! I take two a day, one with breakfast and one after dinner.

Possibly Effective But I had a severe reaction.

Posted by bodybuilder on Jun 30, 2012

I took this for 3 days. I got headaches after about 3 hours which continued for the next couple of days. On the third morning when I woke up I couldn't stand straight and was so dizzy I almost fell over. This is apparently a reaction only a small portion of people have and this is also possibly a very effective product but be very cautious when using it and stop if you start to get dizzy.