• New economical size!
  • Customer Ratings

Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2984557 on Oct 03, 2009

I had been taking this supplement for about three months and I was buying it somewhere else. It was very costly at the other place. I got the Natural Resveratrol from iHerb.com and I am very happy with it. I feel as good as I did while taking the other brand. A big difference in my energy level. I recommend this to anyone who isn't taking it, or to someone who is paying a higher price like I was. Good health to everyone.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2212746 on Aug 25, 2009

Most active ingredient per capsule for a much better price than the competition.

Possibly Effective But I had a severe reaction.

Posted by bodybuilder on Jun 30, 2012

I took this for 3 days. I got headaches after about 3 hours which continued for the next couple of days. On the third morning when I woke up I couldn't stand straight and was so dizzy I almost fell over. This is apparently a reaction only a small portion of people have and this is also possibly a very effective product but be very cautious when using it and stop if you start to get dizzy.

Cheaper than GNC. Keep using Now Foods

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

the ingredient are similar to GNC's resveratrol, but cheaper price. After switching to Now for 2 weeks, can't see the difference as compared to GNC. Will continue to use it instead of GNC. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Best value Resveratrol on iHerb

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Feb 27, 2012

Resveratrol dose-wise, this is something like half the price of the next least expensive Resveratrol. Good quality. I replaced my Country Life Resveratrol with this product, and am very happy with the switch.

From Missouri

Posted by Reviewer3351746 on May 16, 2010

I have been taking this for a few months. I have not notice any real difference except it helps me to be regular almost daily.

Another great experience

Posted by Reviewer1931719 on May 12, 2009

Another great experience! Superior products, unbeatable prices, excellent service. I'll be ordering from you again.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2374757 on May 01, 2009

Taking as part of the Buhner Lyme protocol. Can take less of these and get the same dosage so it seems to be a good value.

tickborne infections

Posted by Reviewer2924494 on Jan 20, 2012

highly recommend by Lyme Literate MD

Allergy Relief and Energy Booster

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Oct 23, 2012

I find that since I have been taking these pills that my allergies have not been as severe. Moreover, my energy has increased substantially.