• New economical size!
  • Reviews | English

Possibly Effective But I had a severe reaction.

Posted by bodybuilder on Jun 30, 2012

I took this for 3 days. I got headaches after about 3 hours which continued for the next couple of days. On the third morning when I woke up I couldn't stand straight and was so dizzy I almost fell over. This is apparently a reaction only a small portion of people have and this is also possibly a very effective product but be very cautious when using it and stop if you start to get dizzy.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on May 18, 2010

stephen bhuner Lyme protocol, this knotweed rocks

Best value Resveratrol on iHerb

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Feb 27, 2012

Resveratrol dose-wise, this is something like half the price of the next least expensive Resveratrol. Good quality. I replaced my Country Life Resveratrol with this product, and am very happy with the switch.

tickborne infections

Posted by Reviewer2924494 on Jan 20, 2012

highly recommend by Lyme Literate MD

From Missouri

Posted by Reviewer3351746 on May 16, 2010

I have been taking this for a few months. I have not notice any real difference except it helps me to be regular almost daily.

Five star, Recommend

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

I have been taking this very brand of Resveratrol for YEARS, at least five and have NO negative consequences! I am very much in tune with my body and have never noticed any headaches or diarrhea. 200mg is what was suggested at the time I began taking this heart healthy supplement.

Another great experience

Posted by Reviewer1931719 on May 12, 2009

Another great experience! Superior products, unbeatable prices, excellent service. I'll be ordering from you again.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2374757 on May 01, 2009

Taking as part of the Buhner Lyme protocol. Can take less of these and get the same dosage so it seems to be a good value.

Bang for the buck

Posted by Reviewer1351582 on Jan 03, 2011

Helps a person stay young and healthy

Allergy Relief and Energy Booster

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Oct 23, 2012

I find that since I have been taking these pills that my allergies have not been as severe. Moreover, my energy has increased substantially.