10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Natural Resveratrol, 200 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2046695 on Oct 19, 2009

Resveratrol is one of the best natural products I have ever taken. I feel energized and physically better. It helps with my joints,muscles and over all well being. It even has made my face clearer and more radiant. I love it, I would recommend it to anyone.

Lowers my wife's blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2258148 on Apr 09, 2009

One cap lowers her blood sugar from 130 to 110. She also reports more energy.

Superb Product

Posted by Reviewer1131530 on Nov 29, 2008

I bought this product because as an recent ex-smoker participating in an intense fitness regimine I am at an increased risk of developing respiratory problems. When I started taking this product I had actually developed acute bronchitus, but after a week and a half it was gone. I am not attributing my recovery to this product, but it is an intriguing case.

You need this product!

Posted by Reviewer1907005 on Sep 06, 2008

I take 3 of these daily, to get a theraputic dose. My blood pressure is down, and I just feel better in general. Also, there is a lot of research about the positive effect of resveratrol on impaired kidney function. Being somebody with impaired kidney function, I started taking this product. It seems to be working!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3020516 on Jun 30, 2009

Lots more energy and skin is so smooth, little wrinkles around eyes are going away, my husband and I have been using it about a month, we are late 40's early 50's