Now Foods, Natural Resveratrol, Mega Potency, 200 mg, 60 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1706129 on Nov 26, 2008

Very good

The best deal for the best dosage.

Posted by Reviewer1209129 on Jan 05, 2009

If you're as serious about your resveratrol as my husband is, you know that this is the best deal for the best dosage out there.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1598233 on Jan 07, 2009

High potency natural Resveratrol for a good price

Still trying it.

Posted by Reviewer3156794 on Oct 22, 2008

My son bought me a bottle of 30 capsules of 225 mgs of Resveratrol from his chiropractor. I had a price tag on the top for $51.50. Now Foods' Natural Resveratrol is 200 mgs and is way cheaper. I've been told this is good for one's heart. Hope it works.

Excellent Product, Price

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jul 13, 2008

This is an excellent price on this potency. Resveratrol is so effective. It's considered the anti-aging supplement even by many conventional doctors. I bought this for my dad. He's 76 and only has to take one a day. It's so important for the heart. Highly recommend.

Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer3047761 on Jun 09, 2008

Red wine is lovely but this is better, read alll the studies and this product is great.

good value

Posted by Reviewer1170082 on Aug 20, 2008

this is a quality product. i recommend it to anyone who is interested in aging issues

Lost weight and Allergy symptoms relieved

Posted by DebbieAgnew on Dec 13, 2009

I have been taking this product for about 8 months, one tablet a day. I have lost 15 lbs and I believe all body fat. I was a size 13-14 in pants and I am now a size 10. Prior to taking this product I suffered, for 3 years, from a bad case of Hives, (red itchy welts would appear daily/randomly all over me) I was taking anti-histamines to control them. After about a month of taking this product my bout with hives stopped and has not returned. I also feel more strength and have more stamina. Great Product!

Shows promise

Posted by Reviewer1985459 on Jan 22, 2010

I just starting taking this product and I do believe it is helping those senior moments for me...finally!

Love Supplements

Posted by Reviewer2650828 on Feb 19, 2010

I'm an avid reader of health and nutrient. My husband and I take approximately 50 supplements a day. We are in our late 40's and very healthy and active. Take your supplements. They work!