similar to others like this. If this doesn't work, try baking soda!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

didn't work for me :( Seems to be the same as others like it. The best deodorant-substitute for me is baking soda! Costs almost nothing (Red Mills is my favorite, its's available in iherb as well). Easy to apply with wet hands after shower. If you like some scent in it, put some soda in a small jar and add a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined with two drops of lemongrass oil. Very fresh and mild!

Excellent product from NOW Foods!

Posted by Sublime on Jul 03, 2012

This is the best deodorant that I have ever used and it's 100% natural. Highly effective...works great for me!

This really works

Posted by Reviewer1588934 on Nov 13, 2009

I decided to try a potassium alum deodorant when the ammonium alum gave me an itchy rash. With this deodorant stick, I stay odor-free, relatively dry, and the rash is gone. It is a good-sized stick in a plastic container with a cover, so I'm sure it will last a long time. To the folks who say it doesn't work for them, try applying it around the outer area of the armpit, as well as the center. This really makes a big difference in its effectiveness.

Very good results with this natural deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2265515 on Nov 14, 2008

This is the best crystal deodorant stick I have used. It definitely works. I take amino acids, e.g. acetyl-l-carnitine for energy, but I notice one side-effect is a more pungent underarm odor. I use it after I shower. Sometimes, I will run the tip of the crystal under water for just a second to wet it just a bit (if necessary) then I rub the crystal stick under each armpit for about 5 to 10 seconds each and I'm set for the day! If you have really strong body odor you may want to rub it for a bit longer under your arms. I have tried other crystal deodorant sticks but this one is definitely the best one that I have used! Also note, that this crystal needs to dissolve so that it can deposit the salt onto your armpit or armpit hair to be effective, so you need to either have a wet armpit (such as right after you get out of the shower) or you will want to wet the tip of it as previously described just to get moisture. The salt from the crystal will inhibit bacterial growth (the cause of body odor). It's all natural, cheap and will last a LONG TIME. Highly recommended.

Esse daqui é meu querido também - This here is my dear too

Posted by IherbBrazill on Aug 22, 2012

Excelente desodorante, um dos únicos recomendado pelo instituto anti câncer. Benefícios: não mancha a roupa, é incolor, não tem cheiro, não tem risco de câncer e o melhor, dura mais de um ano (muito econômico)!!!Recomendadíssimo!!! Excellent deodorant, recommended by one of the only anti cancer institute. Benefits: does not stain clothes, is colorless, no smell, no cancer risk and better, lasts longer than a year (very economical)!! Recommend too!!

Kim Fallston, Maryland

Posted by Reviewer2417381 on Feb 26, 2007

I have tried several natual or chemical free deordorants'. They all pale in comparison to this one. Honestly it works like the chemical type but it is NOT! Excellent product. I do take a moment to rub it on and let it dry . Just a moment right out of the shower.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2478458 on Apr 14, 2010

Simple and effective. Love it!

Great natural deodorant stick--Excellent results!

Posted by Reviewer2486585 on Mar 27, 2012

I have really been pleased with this product. I've been using it for several months now, and I have to echo some of the other commments I've seen. For me this is the best crystal deodorant stick I have used. I've found it to be very effective and without annoyances like undesirable scents or stickiness. It's simple and natural and leaves you dry and odor free. I wet the stick with a little bit of water after showering or an underarm wash and then rub the crystal stick under each armpit for about 20 seconds. That lasts me the whole day. I also have tried other crystal deodorant sticks and have found this one to be the best!

Like it very much

Posted by Reviewer1190932 on Jan 10, 2009

It really works as advertised

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1198400 on Apr 19, 2011

This is a completely good product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »