so so

Posted by 4661796559380931769 on Feb 16, 2016

it's very steak I wet the deodorant with some water then apply it I feel I just apply the water with no deodorant

Muy buen desodorante!

Posted by Gabids on May 24, 2014

Había probado este tipo de desodorante antes, luego se acabó porque lo trajeron de Francia (y soy de Chile) por lo que no había podido reponerlo y tuve que volver a los desodorantes comunes en aerosol llenos de aluminio y cancerígenos hasta que vi que en iherb vendía. No he dudado en comprarlo. Toda mi familia lo utiliza, y cada vez que puedo lo recomiendo a amigos y familiares. Dura muchísimo y es efectivo como desodorante y como antiséptico. Lo único malo es que un día, al aplicarlo, sin saber por qué o como, el cristal me hizo un rasguño bastante profundo y doloroso... No se me había caído ni nada, porque siempre lo mantengo bien resguardado por las caídas ya que puede generar puntas en el cristal y causar cortes... Asumí finalmente que al solidificarse esta roca, se formaron burbuja de aire, las que al gastarlo por los usos, generó bordes afilados y me causó el corte. En general el producto es fantástico. Recomendado 100% a pesar de mi cortadura jajaja.

Rubbish

Posted by Reviewer2098135 on Apr 29, 2014

Absolute rubbish, it does nothing for you only waste money. Dont understand why they sell this garbage

Performs great as promised

Posted by Reviewer1812679 on Nov 03, 2013

It really does the job and I am very happy I ordered it. One thing though I'd like to mention. When you are using it for the first time, of course washing your underarm first and rinsing it thoroughly, I found that after using the stick to use it again one hour later. After that the job is done. For me I use it now every 48 hours or even every 3 days and there is absolutely no body odour. It also keeps your underarm more dry since I live in Africa and you sweat sometimes a lot. One more thing, if you have sensitive skin like me or if your skin is a bit damaged from use of harsh deodorants it can burn a little bit after applying for the first time but that fades out after 30 minutes or so. The second time I used it 3 days later there was no more burning at all. Product is absolutely great. Can recommend it.

I like

Posted by 4899138550494344700 on Aug 06, 2013

It is OK for winters, but in summers I need a little more help. It is good, that it is natural. Will buy again.

Esse daqui é meu querido também - This here is my dear too

Posted by IherbBrazill on Aug 22, 2012

Excelente desodorante, um dos únicos recomendado pelo instituto anti câncer. Benefícios: não mancha a roupa, é incolor, não tem cheiro, não tem risco de câncer e o melhor, dura mais de um ano (muito econômico)!!!Recomendadíssimo!!! Excellent deodorant, recommended by one of the only anti cancer institute. Benefits: does not stain clothes, is colorless, no smell, no cancer risk and better, lasts longer than a year (very economical)!! Recommend too!!

similar to others like this. If this doesn't work, try baking soda!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

didn't work for me :( Seems to be the same as others like it. The best deodorant-substitute for me is baking soda! Costs almost nothing (Red Mills is my favorite, its's available in iherb as well). Easy to apply with wet hands after shower. If you like some scent in it, put some soda in a small jar and add a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined with two drops of lemongrass oil. Very fresh and mild!

Excellent product from NOW Foods!

Posted by Sublime on Jul 03, 2012

This is the best deodorant that I have ever used and it's 100% natural. Highly effective...works great for me!

Stick

Posted by 4830384703587132422 on May 23, 2012

Very good

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2740769 on Mar 29, 2012

Despite initial unfounded suspicions, it works! Was also impressed by the lasting freshness on my armpit. It lasts for an entire day. Mind to scrub for half a minute at least and humidify with some water, it's basically a stone and not the usual deodorant cream or spray you've been used to and full of toxic chemicals.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »