Deodorant Stone Works Great!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Deodorant stones work great and can be used by any family member. Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

Great for washing my face after the shave

Posted by 4880670731121983453 on Feb 20, 2013

Perfect size, helps tighten the pores and disinfect the skin.

Buen desodorante

Posted by 4877646212151455031 on Jan 25, 2013

Es muy buen desodorante, pero me resulta más práctico el formato en stick

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1947122 on Jan 23, 2013

Bur only used after shower

Great deodorant.

Posted by Filippov on Jan 13, 2013

Great deodorant. Very good removes the smell of sweat. Very economical consumption. Last for long.

Big nice block

Posted by Reviewer1507575 on Nov 10, 2012

Great to use, due to big surface. Work just as nice as other kalinite deos. Has a higher price then Lafe's product, but the very same inside, even the holder is the same.

Feels good

Posted by Guseletov on Jul 25, 2012

As far - feels good, will return and post comment after 2-3 month of using.

Money Saver

Posted by Scientist on Jun 25, 2012

I won't be buying deoderant for a looooooong time. I use this (with shaven armpits for maximum do-oderizing) when I get out of the shower. A few coats applied and I'm good to go. Lasts a few days. Don't ask how I test :) Make sure to apply a few good coats. One coat won't work hardly any. I will be using this for a long time instead of normal deoderant, due to chemical issues. Leaves no smell at all. works until you rub it off.

a never-ending rock

Posted by pheiphei on Jun 20, 2012

A very good deodorant. I had dermatitis at underarms so i had to stop using common deodorants. I can use this one every day. Sometimes at winter it is a bit drying and at summer it won't work for more than 12-14 hrs - but it is natural and not blocking sweat pores, so this is a compromise i can handle. It is very long-lasting too - i can't imagine this stone to "run out" - it probably will fall and break to pieces sooner.

deodorant stone

Posted by Reviewer1034244 on Apr 29, 2012

Unfortunately it doesn't really works at a warm temprature, but it feels very nice (it doesn't feels at all :) ) on the skin and I use it before I go to sleep. At the winter I will try it again in the day time.