Now Foods, Nature's Deodorant Stone, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on Feb 28, 2008

I was resigned to buying this stuff on eBay when I discovered Now made it and Iherb sold it I was thrilled. These things work and well. Quit spraying Aluminum under your arms.

Surprisingly Effective

Posted by Reviewer2831017 on Dec 19, 2006

I've used a deodorant stone for several years and neither my wife nor I can smell the difference between the effectiveness of this and regular deodorant! Only after much sweating in the hot sun for hours do you wish for more deodorant, but that is the case no matter what deodorant you use. And if this is the rock I ordered last time it is square and much easier to hang on to and use than the stick type or the rounder rocks.

Non Toxic

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Jan 06, 2009

I bought this deodorant stone as a Christmas present for all my friends and family. It seems crazy to put toxic junk in are open pored arm pits. Some say there is corelation between deodorants and breast cancer. Using a product like this can't hurt.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2922366 on Sep 04, 2007

Haven't used a deodorant stone in years..glad to be back..and this is a great stone to come back to. It is VERY large; will last forever! Nice cube shape, easy to hang on to, and YES, it works fantastic. Incredible price.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Mar 12, 2008

I have hesitated for more than 20 years to try a deodorant stone - couldn't believe something like that would work so well especially since I perspire heavy. I read all the positive reviews and decided to finally try one. I couldn't believe how well it works!! I still perspire heavy - which I still did even with anti-perspirants - but there is NO odor!! I am just mad that I didn't try one sooner. LOVE IT!